Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google Trends
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.com/trends">http://www.google.com/trends</a><!-- m --> shows the top 10 "hot searches" of the day. Today's most popular things googled are George Steinbrenner (he died yesterday), Mel Gibson tapes and MLB all star game (which was played yesterday).
Does anyone think we can get Covino and Rich on the top 10 hottest searches of the day?
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
Hmmm.. we might, but it would be work.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I doubt we would ever be able to get enough.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I doubt we would ever be able to get enough.
How does it work? If a bunch of people google the same phrase a bunch of times will it become a google trend?
BigFan Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I doubt we would ever be able to get enough.
How does it work? If a bunch of people google the same phrase a bunch of times will it become a google trend?

Basically. I think if everyone who has ever listened to the show on a regular basis google Covino and Rich on the same day it still wouldn't make the top trends.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I think they would have to have like a youtube video that makes the news (national)... or gets caught on the email forward train where a ton of people see it and then start searching for them.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
If C&R or Spot broke into the Howard studios, and tried to rape Howard, or Robin, then maybe.
Most guests on Howard end up on the google trends that day