Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TapaTalk
Brampton got his to work the night it was setup
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:Brampton got his to work the night it was setup

I have a feeling you are just tryingto build an argument for the iphone being better here. Lame
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:

I have a feeling you are just tryingto build an argument for the iphone being better here. Lame
Only a jailbroken iPhone. I have to pay if I want to use this Lame
The fact that you have to hack the shit out of the phone that you rightfully own so you can do what you want with it is fucking retarded.

I can see them restricting you to different wireless services, but not letting you create & distribute apps without their approval is something that the people shouldn't have let them get away with.

In it's past, Apple used to be quite open and assisted people in their creativity. Today it's just all about monopolizing the market.

Eventually these things will lead to their downfall and Google's dominance.
Pete Nice Wrote:

In this case I am not. Joe has a BB and works fine for him. I have an iphone and it works fine for me.
Joe In PA Wrote:The fact that you have to hack the shit out of the phone that you rightfully own so you can do what you want with it is fucking retarded.

I can see them restricting you to different wireless services, but not letting you create & distribute apps without their approval is something that the people shouldn't have let them get away with.

In it's past, Apple used to be quite open and assisted people in their creativity. Today it's just all about monopolizing the market.

they are still pretty open with OS on thier computers, but for some reason they protect the phone like fort knox. I dont get it. I half way understand the app thing, cause there are bad people that will do bad things, and I think it's apples way of protecting thier name. On the other hand I am one of the biggest supporters in hacking your phone.
mine works fine......no problems on my Iphone :high5:
Joe In PA Wrote:The fact that you have to hack the shit out of the phone that you rightfully own so you can do what you want with it is fucking retarded.

That's right! :high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

I've loved every apple product I've ever owned but I can definitely see myself buying other brands simply because of this.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Joe In PA Wrote:I can see them restricting you to different wireless services, but not letting you create & distribute apps without their approval is something that the people shouldn't have let them get away with.
Fuck that.I have a $700 phone.($200 with a 3 year plan)I should be able to do whatever I damn well please with it as long as I'm not breaking any laws.And I'm not talking laws that they just put in to control what you can do with their product.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
wow. yet again, this thread has been jacked by the iphone vs bb.

I'm done even trying to post informative shit. Thought it would be nice to tell people that this board is capable, for those that would like to use the app NO MATTER WHAT PHONE.

but then it gets turned into an iphone vs bb convo every fucking time.
Derick Wrote:wow. yet again, this thread has been jacked by the iphone vs bb.

I'm done even trying to post informative shit. Thought it would be nice to tell people that this board is capable, for those that would like to use the app NO MATTER WHAT PHONE.

They both suck. Android pokes them both up the pooper.

Notice I didn't mention Blackberry. I wasn't actually referring to just iPhone. My rant was on Apple. if I promoted anything it was Google.

Don't get mad b/c you have an inferior phone. :roflmao: :roflmao: :poke: :poke:

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Chip Wrote:

They both suck. Android pokes them both up the pooper.

I think when our new every two hits in December, I am gonna have my wife get the android, she doesn't need a BB.