Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7-9-10 Friday !!!!!!! I have a cold :(
:tater:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am going to Yulia and Nikita's tonight. It's Nikita's birthday. There will be vodka.

Didn't they just get traded for American spies?

Hey, that picasa that you have your pictures on, can you put anything you want on there? Is there any censorship? Can you make shit private? Is it free?

thanks

BTW, is Krissy in the blue dress? That girl seems to be in a lot of pictures, so I figured it was her, but am too lazy to look at it next to her facebook picture to see.

Being too lazy to compare pictures can't be good for business. :poke:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick, are you friends with Genia on facebook?

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Since when has Ellis been on in the morning on Faction? I wanted to listen to some good music and this scrotumneck is on the radio :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:

Two of my top 6 presets have fucking cunt bag ellis on now. :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme:

Pete Nice Wrote:Derick, are you friends with Genia on facebook?
yes and her sister
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Pete Nice Wrote:Since when has Ellis been on in the morning on Faction? I wanted to listen to some good music and this scrotumneck is on the radio :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:
it started this week I believe........thats the worst thing to hear when you get in your car at 6:45am :killme:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am going to Yulia and Nikita's tonight. It's Nikita's birthday. There will be vodka.

Didn't they just get traded for American spies?

Hey, that picasa that you have your pictures on, can you put anything you want on there? Is there any censorship? Can you make shit private? Is it free?

thanks

BTW, is Krissy in the blue dress? That girl seems to be in a lot of pictures, so I figured it was her, but am too lazy to look at it next to her facebook picture to see.

Being too lazy to compare pictures can't be good for business. :poke:

You know how it is, when you do it for work you don't want to do it out of work. :tater:

Pete Nice Wrote:Since when has Ellis been on in the morning on Faction? I wanted to listen to some good music and this scrotumneck is on the radio :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:

Since today.
On Fridays, while he's on Stars Too, he'll do his Friday show live in the morning instead of afternoon.
Derick Wrote:
yes and her sister

Genia might have posted some pictures from camping over the July 4th weekend. Her red bikini had me stifling a rager all weekend.

Iva13 Wrote:I have been addicted to Totsie Pops lately...I love them: Grape, Orange and Chocolate...in that order...I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the Cherry and Grape best.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
My signal is out here at work, so I couldn't listen to music on Faction even if Ellis wasn't on.
I'll get it back just in time for CnR.
I cant get the "Cleveland" song out of my head :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:i also need to work on a presentation that is a month away. I dont remember the last time I used powerpoint and had to present anything

Oh, it's super easy...
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
yes and her sister

Genia might have posted some pictures from camping over the July 4th weekend. Her red bikini had me stifling a rager all weekend.
i might have to look at this
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip