Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yellow Tail Shiraz 20/08
How can I best describe this wine?

Let's see.........

How about........

This is what you would get if you combined bloody cat piss and battery acid.

This wine is FUCKING TERRIBLE!!!

Everything Yellow Tail is!!!!!

The only reason we had it was someone brought it to a party we had. Luckily that person drank most of it. There was about 3 inches left in the bottle the next day, so I took a sip, knowing already that Yellow Tail is shit. I immediately spit it out and dumped the rest down the drain.

Don't buy this unless you are looking to go blind or don't like the people you are going to visit. Actually use that for ANYTHING made by yellow tail, no matter how premium they try to make it look.

[Image: yellowtail-shiraz-758196.jpg]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I don't drink wine,but if I am picking some up for someone at the LCBO, that's usually what I'm asked to get.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:I don't drink wine,but if I am picking some up for someone at the LCBO, that's usually what I'm asked to get.

Ugh. Makes me sick to think that people actually drink that crap. I am sure it is full of chemicals also, JDubb would know. If your gonna get cheap wine, get the Red Truck brand, at least it tastes better for actually less than Yellow Tail. Yellow Tail to wine is like drinking Bud. The worst of the worst.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Wow Confusedhock: Way to sell that one... :?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I was as Sam's club last week and watched a woman fill her cart with 3 cases of this swill. I wanted to make an intervention but my wife stopped me. For a few dollars more she could have bought a much higher quality wine.

I hope she didn't end up in the emergency room over the weekend.
That stuff is shit, and it's $11.99 a bottle here, so lot's of people don't realize that it is cheap crap... It shouldn't be more than 5 bucks a bottle, but the gov't here does not allow alcohol prices that low (because they think it will lead to irresponsible consumption), so Yellowtail reaps the benefits. Not surprisingly, Yellowtail Shiraz is the highest selling wine in BC.

The Chardonnay is equally as bad. Battery acid is a good tasting note for this plonk, Pete

[Image: dogpuke.jpg]

[Image: 17758.jpg]
:whomo:
I love the dog in the toilet!!!!

While Jim & I were shredding glass last night I came across an empty bottle of this wine. Usually I don't take time and check it out because I don't really like wine and when I do find a wine I like I stick to it.
Since everyone here was talking about how shitty it was, I smelled the bottle. It smelled like death. I base a lot of things I eat and drink off smell and I wouldn't touch that wine if my life depended on it.
Nussie_T Wrote:While Jim & I were shredding glass last night I came across an empty bottle of this wine. Usually I don't take time and check it out because I don't really like wine and when I do find a wine I like I stick to it.
Since everyone here was talking about how shitty it was, I smelled the bottle. It smelled like death. I base a lot of things I eat and drink off smell and I wouldn't touch that wine if my life depended on it.

It is impossible to dislike wine. There are too many kinds of wine to not like wine.
:whomo:
:whomo: who is :whomo: