Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screen protectors
I have a Droid, but I think this a pretty general topic for anyone with a touch screen phone.
I've tried a mirrored protector, that was kinda neat for a minute, then was just annoying and I'm bac kto a normal one.
I'd like to get a screen protector that I won't have to replace.
Has anyone used a ZAGG? Does it effect the touch screen?
Is there something else out there?
I have an anti-glare screen protector from Power Support for my iphone, works great, no effect on sensitivity, doesnt have a plastic feel
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
what about the clear coating they do at the mall?

I saw them doing it at the mall in Philly, looked pretty good, and you couldn't even tell there was something on the phone when they finished
I've got a clear "case-mate" film on my screen, and outside of the scratches in it, you cant tell there is something on there
I use the clear ones they gave me at the Verizon store, I have no complaints at all with them, they work fine for me.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I think out of the box...which is why I tried this:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/Scotchgard_Paint_Protection/Film">http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/e ... ction/Film</a><!-- m -->

I found a shop that did my phone for free. That stuff is indestructible. No issues with the touch screen and it looks brand new 7 months later.
I don't need one.

[youtube]cEN0iIzsiIo[/youtube]
DaveP Wrote:I don't need one.

[youtube]cEN0iIzsiIo[/youtube]

He used ninja skills though.
Pete Nice Wrote:I use the clear ones they gave me at the Verizon store, I have no complaints at all with them, they work fine for me.

Those are the ones I use now, and they're good, but they still get scratched up and I have to replace them every few months.