Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yeungling
I bought a case of the traditional lager.................if people don't like this they can go to hell!

this stuff is awesome, and I'll probably finish the case by thursday :happy: :high5: :happy: :high5:
Yeungling 5 :high5:
That's all I buy when it comes to :beer: .
I'll be lost without it when I'm in Vega$.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Brampton Wrote:I bought a case of the traditional lager.................if people don't like this they can go to hell!

this stuff is awesome, and I'll probably finish the case by thursday :happy: :high5: :happy: :high5:
Welcome to the club.
Brampton Wrote:I bought a case of the traditional lager.................if people don't like this they can go to hell!

Rt 15 Beverage Express?
When ever I go east, and it gets hard to find Labatt, Yeungling is my stuff.
I wish I could get that stuff in Minnesota.
Joe In PA Wrote:

Rt 15 Beverage Express?
Yup, and thanks for the directions back.......that was waaaaaaaaaaaaay quicker! :high5:
Chip Wrote:When ever I go east, and it gets hard to find Labatt, Yeungling is my stuff.
Labatt is Toronto rat piss, I'm dissapointed that you would even suggest such filth :barf:
JDubb Wrote:I wish I could get that stuff in Minnesota.
Joe should mail some to you.......Its worth it
Brampton Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Rt 15 Beverage Express?
Yup, and thanks for the directions back.......that was waaaaaaaaaaaaay quicker! :high5:

You're not the only one that took the long way there and the short way back.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:When ever I go east, and it gets hard to find Labatt, Yeungling is my stuff.
Labatt is Toronto rat piss, I'm dissapointed that you would even suggest such filth :barf:

Really?
Have you had Bud and Miller?
Labatt and Molson tastes like heaven compared to that stuff.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Really?
Have you had Bud and Miller?
Labatt and Molson tastes like heaven compared to that stuff.
You sir are drinking lake water filled with sewage............I don't drink Bud, MGD is the only miller product I drink on the daily.............

Yeungling and Rolling Rock are my new ...........GF guarantee US go to's :high5:

We went camping Sunday and Monday in Ohio and the one guy brought Yeungling. I didn't drink beer, but it is delicious stuff. I think we take it for granted here in PA b/c it is so common.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Yuengling is perhaps one of my favorite beers. I can keep a good stock when I run home being 15 minutes from PA, but I also loved when C&R had Yuengling's president on last year. It was extremely informative but I just wish they would move into part of the Ohio market whether they are able to sustain it or not.

Another one of my favorites when I head up to Canada and Windsor is Kokanee. I always try to bring back a few cases if I make it up that way.
Has anyone done the tour there? I heard it was pretty cool.