Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Boe thinks it would be a good idea to do a mini week (Fri-Mon) family vaca w/his Mom, Dad (Alzheismer), his brother, his brother's wife, and the 2 little girls (Alyssa & Jocelyn) down Ocean City, MD.....we would pay for the place, but they would have to bring their own spending $$. I have a few criteria for going..Ocean Side, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a pool.....oh, and good weather!!!!

If your oceanside, why do you need a pool? I never understood that. There is no need for a pool in Ocean City.

The pool isn't full of oil
DaveP Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Boe thinks it would be a good idea to do a mini week (Fri-Mon) family vaca w/his Mom, Dad (Alzheismer), his brother, his brother's wife, and the 2 little girls (Alyssa & Jocelyn) down Ocean City, MD.....we would pay for the place, but they would have to bring their own spending $$. I have a few criteria for going..Ocean Side, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a pool.....oh, and good weather!!!!

If your oceanside, why do you need a pool? I never understood that. There is no need for a pool in Ocean City.

In Maryland?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

In Maryland?

Soon
Howdy folks.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Pokes28 Wrote:Howdy folks.
howdy pokes
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I "get" to travel the next two weeks.

Next week I fly into BWI on Tuesday and then spend a couple days in Frederick, MD.

The following week I fly into Knoxville and then spend a few days in/around Bristol, VA.

The only good things about these trips is that they pretty much will guarantee that I'll meet my gold status requirements for American Airlines this year again which I've done pretty much every year for the last 10 or so.
Pokes28 Wrote:I "get" to travel the next two weeks.

Next week I fly into BWI on Tuesday and then spend a couple days in Frederick, MD.

The following week I fly into Knoxville and then spend a few days in/around Bristol, VA.

The only good things about these trips is that they pretty much will guarantee that I'll meet my gold status requirements for American Airlines this year again which I've done pretty much every year for the last 10 or so.
I'm going to BWI on friday
Derick Wrote:

then I get to ride in the blueberry
Derick Wrote:today for lunch I am having lemon pepper chicken breast from the grill with parmesan butter noodles

I am having a fruit salad and spaghetti-os
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Hey Joe, did you ask Rich and Sara to come to the BBQ?

They are gonna be in Baltimore this weekend......Or so facebook says

I figured that would be a pretty far stretch. At the rate it's growing the party next year will be bigger than Woodstock and they'll be able to do a live show from there.
that would be funny

"Its the C&R show, coming to you live, from Joe's backyard"

:roflmao: :roflmao:

:high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

then I get to ride in the blueberry
That sounds :fag:
I just want the option...pool or ocean...I don't know what I'll be in the mood for... Big Grin
I wonder if Rich and Sara have a first dance song picked out yet??????

It's a shame you're not in Frederick this weekend. It's just South of me.
Joe In PA Wrote:It's a shame you're not in Frederick this weekend. It's just South of me.

How far South? Close enough we could have dinner Wed or Thurs evening?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, June 29, 2016 ~ It's Kind Of Friday Beckster 7 793 06-29-2016, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  It Really Is Friday, June 24, 2016 Today Beckster 28 1,989 06-24-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, June 23, 2016 ~ I almost thought it was Wednesday Beckster 34 2,333 06-23-2016, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tuesday, June 21, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 20 1,718 06-21-2016, 03:17 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday. June 20, 2016 ~ Bump Beckster 22 1,483 06-21-2016, 10:33 AM
  Tuesday, June 14, 2016 ~ It's Tuesday Beckster 21 2,223 06-14-2016, 03:08 PM
  Monday, June 13, 2016 ~ It's over Beckster 25 2,839 06-13-2016, 03:40 PM
  Friday, June 10, 2016 ~ RIP Gordie Beckster 15 911 06-10-2016, 02:51 PM
  Wednesday, June 8, 2016 ~ Ghost House Beckster 8 771 06-08-2016, 03:07 PM