Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here
Joe In PA Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Hey Joe, did you ask Rich and Sara to come to the BBQ?

They are gonna be in Baltimore this weekend......Or so facebook says

I figured that would be a pretty far stretch. At the rate it's growing the party next year will be bigger than Woodstock and they'll be able to do a live show from there.

It's official, I can't make it. I work north of Pittsburgh Saturday. My wife works Sunday morning. July 4th is just such a bad time for me, it's our biggest time for work. If something changes where I will be out that way Sunday for some reason, I might be able to make it Saturday night still, but it's doubtful.

We might go meet some friends Sunday afternoon who are camping and camp one night.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Joe In PA Wrote:

I'll be in Baltimore twice this weekend too. Picking up and dropping off Derick....

He could have made it easier on you and flown into Harrisburg. :poke:

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Iva13 Wrote:Derick there is a tv station called HD Theater ...and it's all about bikes, cars, boats, all stull like that....but they are doing a special on motorcycles...it looked pretty good/interesting. Do you have that channel in Chicago???
yes. but when the mecam auto auction is on 90% of the time, i rarely watch. I think monday night is there bike night, but its not all that great. They do havee a couple of decent shows
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

I'll be in Baltimore twice this weekend too. Picking up and dropping off Derick....

GOD DAMMIT. it cost me 300 to fly round trip. One way into harrisburg was more than 300
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

GOD DAMMIT. it cost me 300 to fly round trip. One way into harrisburg was more than 300

I thought you were a flat out baller....

Iva13 Wrote:That pic is funny....Covino still looks good :boobs:

He peed his pants. :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:Brampton.. my front AC in my Expedition blows warm air, and its fully charged. Any chance it's just a fuse for the blender doors?
chances you have a bad blend door motor, is it EATC or manual, and what year?

Thats what I figured, seem to be a common problem. It is a 98..
if you can see the motor switch it from hot to cold, and look to see the selector shaft turn. If it doesn't remove the motor and do it again. If it doesn't than you don't have to tear your dash out

hmm.. thanks.. I have no idea if I can see the motor. I thought the console had to come out to get access to it.
Dave, I was in Uniontown again yesterday. Lots of Whisky Tango, Rednecks and Ninjas around town and not much to do. I am not sure how you do it.

I am checking in new trucks this morning. I love doing that. :happy:
DaveP Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:chances you have a bad blend door motor, is it EATC or manual, and what year?

Thats what I figured, seem to be a common problem. It is a 98..
if you can see the motor switch it from hot to cold, and look to see the selector shaft turn. If it doesn't remove the motor and do it again. If it doesn't than you don't have to tear your dash out

hmm.. thanks.. I have no idea if I can see the motor. I thought the console had to come out to get access to it.
Ok, just checked the manual, thats one mo-sucka to get to, its at the bottom of the dash behind that black trim panel and venting
Pete Nice Wrote:Dave, I was in Uniontown again yesterday. Lots of Whisky Tango, Rednecks and Ninjas around town and not much to do. I am not sure how you do it.

Yeah, complete trash. I don't live near downtown or the ghetto.. so it's not all that bad.
Brampton Wrote:Ok, just checked the manual, thats one mo-sucka to get to, its at the bottom of the dash behind that black trim panel and venting

Yeah if I knew it was broke when I was hooking up the factory amp, and had everything torn apart, I would have done it then. I really don't want to take all of that shit apart again.
Boe thinks it would be a good idea to do a mini week (Fri-Mon) family vaca w/his Mom, Dad (Alzheismer), his brother, his brother's wife, and the 2 little girls (Alyssa & Jocelyn) down Ocean City, MD.....we would pay for the place, but they would have to bring their own spending $$. I have a few criteria for going..Ocean Side, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a pool.....oh, and good weather!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:Boe thinks it would be a good idea to do a mini week (Fri-Mon) family vaca w/his Mom, Dad (Alzheismer), his brother, his brother's wife, and the 2 little girls (Alyssa & Jocelyn) down Ocean City, MD.....we would pay for the place, but they would have to bring their own spending $$. I have a few criteria for going..Ocean Side, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a pool.....oh, and good weather!!!!

If your oceanside, why do you need a pool? I never understood that. There is no need for a pool in Ocean City.

I might take a nap until 11AM.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, June 29, 2016 ~ It's Kind Of Friday Beckster 7 793 06-29-2016, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  It Really Is Friday, June 24, 2016 Today Beckster 28 1,989 06-24-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, June 23, 2016 ~ I almost thought it was Wednesday Beckster 34 2,333 06-23-2016, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tuesday, June 21, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 20 1,718 06-21-2016, 03:17 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday. June 20, 2016 ~ Bump Beckster 22 1,483 06-21-2016, 10:33 AM
  Tuesday, June 14, 2016 ~ It's Tuesday Beckster 21 2,223 06-14-2016, 03:08 PM
  Monday, June 13, 2016 ~ It's over Beckster 25 2,839 06-13-2016, 03:40 PM
  Friday, June 10, 2016 ~ RIP Gordie Beckster 15 911 06-10-2016, 02:51 PM
  Wednesday, June 8, 2016 ~ Ghost House Beckster 8 771 06-08-2016, 03:07 PM