Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF??
So here's the deal. If I ever open anther IST at work and find a NSFW pic in there I'll leave work, come to your house and take a shit on your keyboard. After that I'll delete your account. Why??? Because I don't want to deal with being unemployed again and I don't want anyoine else to lose their jobs over something on this forum.

Post whatever the hell you want in any other area and mark it NSFW and keep the ISTs clean. Wtf

Sorry for getting on TOMB on you, but damn we have like one rule here and it still gets broken.
:rant:
To add to what Joe said, that includes the entire IST thread and forum area, no matter what time of day it is. No NSFW.

If you feel that something NSFW is pertinent to the IST, post the LINK ONLY and make sure you tell people it is NSFW so they don't open it at work.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Confusedhock: joe is :Flaming:
I agree.. although usually no one is around when I am on DBN at work, who knows what the IT guys could see that I am looking at.
Good call Joe, this is long overdue
Thanks Joe... I am still am able to sneak under the radar (I don't have to go through the company network directly and everyone else who does gets watched). So long as one of the bosses doesn't come up behind me, I am good.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Guys/Gals...

Please keep your avatars to approximatly 125 x 125. If your having issues with sizing pm me and I will resize it for you.

Thanks
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness