Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
toooosday, June 22, 2010........Its Tooooosday Bitches!
Get better soon Iva!
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
I just got hosed.... :Flaming: They are short-handed on the line today, so I went out to cover break and the lab guy turned a hose on me and now I am soaked! Revenge WILL be had!!!!!!!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Spotty is in denial... Holy crap, Boy, LET HER GO!!!! You NEED TO MOVE THE FUCK ON!!!!!

I would totally drive to smack him around til he gets it if i could!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I just got hosed.... :Flaming: They are short-handed on the line today, so I went out to cover break and the lab guy turned a hose on me and now I am soaked! Revenge WILL be had!!!!!!!!!

:tater:
I can't stop watching France lose to South Africa. It is amazing. I love it.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I just got hosed.... :Flaming: They are short-handed on the line today, so I went out to cover break and the lab guy turned a hose on me and now I am soaked! Revenge WILL be had!!!!!!!!!

:worthlesswopics:
Pete Nice Wrote:I can't stop watching France lose to South Africa. It is amazing. I love it.

Is it more that South Africa is winning,
Or more that France is surrendering?
DaveP Wrote:

:tater:

Confusedlap:
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

He got my black slacks, you wouldn't see anything.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:I can't stop watching France lose to South Africa. It is amazing. I love it.
I'm with you it's great.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

He got my black slacks, you wouldn't see anything.

Confusedwoot:

Doesn't anyone work during the day? Where does everyone watch this from?
Joe In PA Wrote:

online streaming.
and it's been proven that no one actually works during the day, because of DBN
Joe In PA Wrote:

He cheats.....
I HATE PIE!!
OH SHIT! South Africa almost got a third in extra time!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, June 29, 2016 ~ It's Kind Of Friday Beckster 7 793 06-29-2016, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  It Really Is Friday, June 24, 2016 Today Beckster 28 1,989 06-24-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, June 23, 2016 ~ I almost thought it was Wednesday Beckster 34 2,333 06-23-2016, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tuesday, June 21, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 20 1,718 06-21-2016, 03:17 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday. June 20, 2016 ~ Bump Beckster 22 1,483 06-21-2016, 10:33 AM
  Tuesday, June 14, 2016 ~ It's Tuesday Beckster 21 2,223 06-14-2016, 03:08 PM
  Monday, June 13, 2016 ~ It's over Beckster 25 2,839 06-13-2016, 03:40 PM
  Friday, June 10, 2016 ~ RIP Gordie Beckster 15 911 06-10-2016, 02:51 PM
  Wednesday, June 8, 2016 ~ Ghost House Beckster 8 771 06-08-2016, 03:07 PM