Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
toooosday, June 22, 2010........Its Tooooosday Bitches!
DaveP Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Dave, no...no surgery...it just has to work it's way out or position itself again...I have to do an exercise called the Henley manuevour to help get it out or placed...

ohh.. kegel exercises may help also

:roflmao: :roflmao: I'll try those right now at my desk...I'll let you know if it helps...I needed a good laugh :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:What a strange thing to have happen Iva. I had no idea we have crystals in our ears.

Do they have to take it out, or put it back in place?

Me either...I'm just glad the doc could diagnois it..I was thinking I would have to get CT scan or MRI, etc. but nope, I just have to wait for it to get out or stay positioned....
DaveP Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Dave, no...no surgery...it just has to work it's way out or position itself again...I have to do an exercise called the Henley manuevour to help get it out or placed...

:roflmao: X 327
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
That's Confusedwoot: Iva. Hopefully you feel better soon.
Iva13 Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: I'll try those right now at my desk...I'll let you know if it helps...I needed a good laugh :roflmao:

just trying to help Big Grin
Iva13 Wrote:Hey everyone...something happened to me on Sunday afternoon...I was completely fine, then laid down on a raft and got so dizzy, made it out of the pool into the house and got physically sick...I was walking sideways...everything was spinning...I thought I had a brain tumor...went to doc yesterday and was diagnosed with Begign Positional Vertigo..a crystal in my deep inner ear is floating around and until I can get it to stop or get it out I will be dizzy..I didn't come to work yesterday, but Bubba drove me today...this totally sucks...I would ask what else can go wrong...but I won't... Confusedwoot:

That sucks, Iva. Did they say how long til it clears up? Crap, have you ever had it before???
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::finger: :Flaming: :Flaming: :finger: :Flaming: :finger: :Flaming:
Morning B. You sure are bundle of sunshine today. :roflmao:

Isn't she though!!!! :roflmao: ....poor B...you know we love ya. :roflmao:

I am abused
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey everyone...something happened to me on Sunday afternoon...I was completely fine, then laid down on a raft and got so dizzy, made it out of the pool into the house and got physically sick...I was walking sideways...everything was spinning...I thought I had a brain tumor...went to doc yesterday and was diagnosed with Begign Positional Vertigo..a crystal in my deep inner ear is floating around and until I can get it to stop or get it out I will be dizzy..I didn't come to work yesterday, but Bubba drove me today...this totally sucks...I would ask what else can go wrong...but I won't... Confusedwoot:

That sucks, Iva. Did they say how long til it clears up? Crap, have you ever had it before???
Nope and nope...I have had a few really bad inner ear infections, which they say can cause this...sucks for me.. Confusedad:
DaveP Wrote:[Image: white%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E7%5E_%5E5%5E_%5E...5E_%5E.gif] :tater:

Confusedlap: Instigator!!!!!!!
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:

Nope and nope...I have had a few really bad inner ear infections, which they say can cause this...sucks for me.. Confusedad:

Well, better that than something more severe, I guess. Still Swoot, though. Get better quick!!
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::finger: :Flaming: :Flaming: :finger: :Flaming: :finger: :Flaming:

I am abused
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Iva13 Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

I am abused

Awww, poor Tater
Macaroni and cheese sounds good right now.
LeNeve Wrote:Macaroni and cheese sounds good right now.

Kraft of Velveeta?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Macaroni and cheese sounds good right now.

Kraft of Velveeta?

Either one, I'm pretty hungry. Velveeta is preffered though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, June 29, 2016 ~ It's Kind Of Friday Beckster 7 793 06-29-2016, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  It Really Is Friday, June 24, 2016 Today Beckster 28 1,989 06-24-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, June 23, 2016 ~ I almost thought it was Wednesday Beckster 34 2,333 06-23-2016, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tuesday, June 21, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 20 1,718 06-21-2016, 03:17 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday. June 20, 2016 ~ Bump Beckster 22 1,483 06-21-2016, 10:33 AM
  Tuesday, June 14, 2016 ~ It's Tuesday Beckster 21 2,223 06-14-2016, 03:08 PM
  Monday, June 13, 2016 ~ It's over Beckster 25 2,839 06-13-2016, 03:40 PM
  Friday, June 10, 2016 ~ RIP Gordie Beckster 15 911 06-10-2016, 02:51 PM
  Wednesday, June 8, 2016 ~ Ghost House Beckster 8 771 06-08-2016, 03:07 PM