Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday June 21 2010...RIP Weekend
WyoIan Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Apparently it is oil field worker appreciation week.

I think someone made this shit up on facebook:

AN OILFIELD HAND IS MISSING HIS FAMILY WHILE PROVIDING A SERVICE THAT KEEPS YOU ON THE ROAD, AS WELL AS MANY COMFORTS OF THE MODERN AGE. IN THE MINUTE IT TAKES YOU TO READ THIS, OILFIELD WORKERS ARE WORKING HARD, WHILE SWEATING OUT A LIVING FOR THEIR FAMILIES. ITS "OILFIELD WORKERS APPRECIATION WEEK" PLEASE REPOST IF YOU, A LOVED ONE OR FRIENDS

I'm essentially doing the same thing right now. away from my family, keeping people on the road too.
I Like It Alot!

Is this a true thing? Do you get the week off, or anything special because of it?
Derick Wrote:you have to spend $250,000/year to have one of those, plus its by invitation only, and you have to pay a yearly fee to have it. However there are a very large number of benefits that come with it.

such as.......
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:

AN OILFIELD HAND IS MISSING HIS FAMILY WHILE PROVIDING A SERVICE THAT KEEPS YOU ON THE ROAD, AS WELL AS MANY COMFORTS OF THE MODERN AGE. IN THE MINUTE IT TAKES YOU TO READ THIS, OILFIELD WORKERS ARE WORKING HARD, WHILE SWEATING OUT A LIVING FOR THEIR FAMILIES. ITS "OILFIELD WORKERS APPRECIATION WEEK" PLEASE REPOST IF YOU, A LOVED ONE OR FRIENDS

I'm essentially doing the same thing right now. away from my family, keeping people on the road too.
I Like It Alot!

Is this a true thing? Do you get the week off, or anything special because of it?

I doubt they do.
Some idiot on some committee somewhere made it up in some lame attempt to justify their job.
"look what I did, see, I'm worth my pay"
Morning everyone...

I am so sleepy from my night last night. We got home too late and my husband and son got me up too early.
B, I never saw that car again... mind you we were kind of stuck on the far end of Portage where not a lot of people hang out...especially the little tramps like the one that was driving that car.
LeNeve Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:

I Like It Alot!

I belive it is made up, and Fuck No, I don't get a day off for it or anything special! This kinda shit cracks me up, I think it takes everyone to make the world go round.
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Hey, is this new?
Or did I miss it?

:tater:
thats definetley new :tater:

your welcome Big Grin

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Jessica is hot as fuck, I met her once and she was wearing black tights, she bent over to pick something up off the floor and I got wood, she has a nice juicy firm ass for a pageant girl. I would kcuf her like crazy, but I could NEVER have dated her. High maintenance is not a problem, but whiny AND high maintenance with a dash of entitled, no way.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:you have to spend $250,000/year to have one of those, plus its by invitation only, and you have to pay a yearly fee to have it. However there are a very large number of benefits that come with it.

such as.......
:atm:
Spot needs to hook up with one of those female friends (Lea)

WyoIan Wrote:

I Like It Alot!
Unecessary IMO. I used to do oilfield work and the only appreciation I needed was 5 grand on my paycheck every month.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
LeNeve Wrote:I can't wait for september.
I would take the end of September weather all year long if I could.
Looks like Chilli and Switzerland are going to tie 0-0

It's Monday!!!!

What did you buy this weekend??

I bought some new flowers for my flower beds, some groceries and some new clothes for my husband.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Wednesday, June 29, 2016 ~ It's Kind Of Friday Beckster 7 793 06-29-2016, 02:57 PM