Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday June 21 2010...RIP Weekend
LeNeve Wrote:1st day of summer for those of us in the northern hemisphere, which is all of us probaly.

I can't believe we are over half way through Jun already! Summer will be done before we know it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So, if Joe is gonna be around, I'll be in the Philly area on the 2nd and 3rd of July.......
Joe is having a 4th of july party on the 3rd. I'll be there, but he doesnt live in Philly. He lives north of Gettysburg by not that much

I'm not gonna make it. Knightryda's bro will be in town and staying with us... Next Year!!
Epic Fail Lame
Brampton -- Do you know where Joe lives? Are you planning on coming?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So, if Joe is gonna be around, I'll be in the Philly area on the 2nd and 3rd of July.......
Joe is having a 4th of july party on the 3rd. I'll be there, but he doesnt live in Philly. He lives north of Gettysburg by not that much

I'm not gonna make it. Knightryda's bro will be in town and staying with us... Next Year!!
Epic Fail Lame

I know. Confusedwoot: ... Joey's girl was ordering me to be there. And I think I could've pulled it off, until I found out we were hosting out of town guests.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:1st day of summer for those of us in the northern hemisphere, which is all of us probaly.

I can't believe we are over half way through Jun already! Summer will be done before we know it.

Good, I can't wait.
WyoIan Wrote:How was everyones Father's Day?

Went and saw Toy Story 3... Very good. I love 1 and 2, number 3 did not disappoint! My first 3D movie, too, THAT was interesting. Went out to Damons to eat dinner... It used to be my fave restaurant, but the service completely sucked last night 20 minutes and over an hour for our food to be served, plus they ran out of potatoes. Confusedwoot: At least the food was still warm AND good when it finally arrive!
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Joe is having a 4th of july party on the 3rd. I'll be there, but he doesnt live in Philly. He lives north of Gettysburg by not that much

Epic Fail Lame
Brampton -- Do you know where Joe lives? Are you planning on coming?
I planned on contacting him and maybe get together friday night or saturday......didn't think the bbq was ON saturday.....so that might work.........We are leaving on thursday morning and we are spending a couple days in Philly.........I believe Joe is in Hanover, I could be wrong
Hey, is this new?
Or did I miss it?

:tater:
Chip Wrote:Hey, is this new?
Or did I miss it?

:tater:
thats definetley new :tater:
Apparently it is oil field worker appreciation week.

I think someone made this shit up on facebook:

AN OILFIELD HAND IS MISSING HIS FAMILY WHILE PROVIDING A SERVICE THAT KEEPS YOU ON THE ROAD, AS WELL AS MANY COMFORTS OF THE MODERN AGE. IN THE MINUTE IT TAKES YOU TO READ THIS, OILFIELD WORKERS ARE WORKING HARD, WHILE SWEATING OUT A LIVING FOR THEIR FAMILIES. ITS "OILFIELD WORKERS APPRECIATION WEEK" PLEASE REPOST IF YOU, A LOVED ONE OR FRIENDS

I'm essentially doing the same thing right now. away from my family, keeping people on the road too.
:tater: :high5:
i bleed green Wrote:Another one taken from us much too quickly. Alas we barely knew ye.

No kidding!! I didn't get everything done that I planned on doing! It was too damn short!!

Good Morning all!!!!
Good morning.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Brampton Wrote:I planned on contacting him and maybe get together friday night or saturday......didn't think the bbq was ON saturday.....so that might work.........We are leaving on thursday morning and we are spending a couple days in Philly.........I believe Joe is in Hanover, I could be wrong
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:Apparently it is oil field worker appreciation week.

AN OILFIELD HAND IS MISSING HIS FAMILY WHILE PROVIDING A SERVICE THAT KEEPS YOU ON THE ROAD, AS WELL AS MANY COMFORTS OF THE MODERN AGE. IN THE MINUTE IT TAKES YOU TO READ THIS, OILFIELD WORKERS ARE WORKING HARD, WHILE SWEATING OUT A LIVING FOR THEIR FAMILIES. ITS "OILFIELD WORKERS APPRECIATION WEEK" PLEASE REPOST IF YOU, A LOVED ONE OR FRIENDS

I'm essentially doing the same thing right now. away from my family, keeping people on the road too.

Does every person/group/thing need a day/week/month?
I mean really, Wtf
Fuck this world.
http://www.gone-ta-pott.com/National_potato_month.html
LeNeve Wrote:Apparently it is oil field worker appreciation week.

I Like It Alot!
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
I can't wait for september.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Wednesday, June 29, 2016 ~ It's Kind Of Friday Beckster 7 793 06-29-2016, 02:57 PM