Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday June 21 2010...RIP Weekend
1st day of summer for those of us in the northern hemisphere, which is all of us probaly.
I spent most of yesterday floating around a swimming pool, and eating cheesburgers and brats. I'm kind of tired today.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Yup, she's like american express, I don't leave home without her
is she a black card or just the regular green one
I don't know the difference.....I don't use amex.......thats like diners club, isn't it?

I think the black one is something special. Like you have to spend 5 grand a month on it for a year to get it, or something stupid like that.
you have to spend $250,000/year to have one of those, plus its by invitation only, and you have to pay a yearly fee to have it. However there are a very large number of benefits that come with it.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:is she a black card or just the regular green one
I don't know the difference.....I don't use amex.......thats like diners club, isn't it?

I think the black one is something special. Like you have to spend 5 grand a month on it for a year to get it, or something stupid like that.
you have to spend $250,000/year to have one of those, plus its by invitation only, and you have to pay a yearly fee to have it. However there are a very large number of benefits that come with it.

The biggest benefit is just showing it to a chick with low self esteem will get you laid.
sweet I get to bother the shipping guy again, wait, maybe he isnt here today. Fuck it, I'm going to bother someone
Chip Wrote:The biggest benefit is just showing it to a chick with low self esteem will get you laid.
I dont know if I really want to fuck a chick like that
nobody is there to bother. I'll try again in a bit
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:The biggest benefit is just showing it to a chick with low self esteem will get you laid.
I dont know if I really want to fuck a chick like that

Somehow, there are hot chicks with low self esteem
Good Mornin' DBN, ....Fuck Moondays!
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
How was everyones Father's Day?
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
WyoIan Wrote:Good Mornin' DBN, ....Fuck Moondays!

Is it Friday yet?
i bleed green Wrote:Another one taken from us much too quickly. Alas we barely knew ye.

No kidding!! I didn't get everything done that I planned on doing! It was too damn short!!

Good Morning all!!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So, if Joe is gonna be around, I'll be in the Philly area on the 2nd and 3rd of July.......
Joe is having a 4th of july party on the 3rd. I'll be there, but he doesnt live in Philly. He lives north of Gettysburg by not that much

I'm not gonna make it. Knightryda's bro will be in town and staying with us... Next Year!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm not sure if we are coming home saturday or sunday........I'm gonna see if we can get to the bbq........

so the wifey will be with you? :wanker:
Yup, she's like american express, I don't leave home without her

:roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So, if Joe is gonna be around, I'll be in the Philly area on the 2nd and 3rd of July.......
Joe is having a 4th of july party on the 3rd. I'll be there, but he doesnt live in Philly. He lives north of Gettysburg by not that much

I'm not gonna make it. Knightryda's bro will be in town and staying with us... Next Year!!
Epic Fail Lame

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Wednesday, June 29, 2016 ~ It's Kind Of Friday Beckster 7 793 06-29-2016, 02:57 PM