Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tooosday June 15 2010...It's Peanut Butter,Jelly Time.
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:That teacher should've kept her mouth shut.

Big Grin
this I agree with......why would she volunteer this info............she's dumb, and I wouldn't want a dummy to be teaching my kid

She offered the information and she's stupid.
Yeah, would you want a dummy teaching your kids?
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Are we talking numbers or quality?
i'm hoping you marry quality (in your case yes :wanker: ).
I'm not single...............thats why I was asking.
for me its all about quality. i'll crank it between quality chics instead of just upping the numbers with sub-par girls
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Are we talking numbers or quality?
i'm hoping you marry quality (in your case yes :wanker: ).
I'm not single...............thats why I was asking.
for me its all about quality. i'll crank it between quality chics instead of just upping the numbers with sub-par girls
:clap: well done sir
HaHa..........the Brazilian players are wearing turtlenecks, long sleve jerseys, and gloves............what a bunch of pussies :roflmao:
Haha!
PB&J Tuesday!
Chip Wrote:Haha!
PB&J Tuesday!
Peanut butter jelly time...........with a baseball bat!
Later DBN, World Cup time...
Arivaderce peeps
JDubb Wrote:Later DBN, World Cup time...

It's almost 3, and I've finally gotten to thte point at work where I hoped to be at 9.
I blame you guys.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:If they let her stay.........the kids wouldn't have seen the value of forgiveness..........they would have seen that she got away with something, then they would be a bunch of little shits.........they are kids............
completely. ever wonder why catholic school girls got their reputations??? knee socks anyone? :high5:

I am Catholic, but I didn't go to Catholic school. I know many people who don't obey that stupid rule. The birth control thing to, we're not supposed to use it. But you can bet that I do!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Rich is out of it. Does Sara-separation have that kind of an effect on him?
No Sara and No Sex makes Rich go crazy!

Geez, when is she due back?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

It's almost 3, and I've finally gotten to thte point at work where I hoped to be at 9.
I blame you guys.

I'm innocent!!!!
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:If they let her stay.........the kids wouldn't have seen the value of forgiveness..........they would have seen that she got away with something, then they would be a bunch of little shits.........they are kids............
completely. ever wonder why catholic school girls got their reputations??? knee socks anyone? :high5:

I am Catholic, but I didn't go to Catholic school. I know many people who don't obey that stupid rule. The birth control thing to, we're not supposed to use it. But you can bet that I do!!

When I was in dindergarten, there was a girl across the street, the first chick I saw naked. We had no idea what we were doing, but we did it anyway. Then, all of a sudden she went away to catholic school and I didn't her again until high school. Even though she lived right across the street from me.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I blame you guys.

I'm innocent!!!!

I've actually gotten a lot done. It all changed this morning so I had to redo it. I skipped lunch, so I'm using my "lunch time" here.

Confusedwoot:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, August 03, 2016 ~ It's time... Beckster 6 660 08-03-2016, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, June 29, 2016 ~ It's Kind Of Friday Beckster 7 793 06-29-2016, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  It Really Is Friday, June 24, 2016 Today Beckster 28 1,989 06-24-2016, 02:45 PM
  Thursday, June 23, 2016 ~ I almost thought it was Wednesday Beckster 34 2,333 06-23-2016, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tuesday, June 21, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 20 1,718 06-21-2016, 03:17 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday. June 20, 2016 ~ Bump Beckster 22 1,483 06-21-2016, 10:33 AM
  Tuesday, June 14, 2016 ~ It's Tuesday Beckster 21 2,223 06-14-2016, 03:08 PM
  Monday, June 13, 2016 ~ It's over Beckster 25 2,839 06-13-2016, 03:40 PM
  Friday, June 10, 2016 ~ RIP Gordie Beckster 15 911 06-10-2016, 02:51 PM