Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tooosday June 15 2010...It's Peanut Butter,Jelly Time.
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Good Morning everyone......hope the day finds you well
you get laid last night, you seem to be in a happy mood today
Tis my anniversary :happy:
Congratulations.
thank you :high5:
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:A trillion bucks worth of stuff discovered in Afghanistan.

Rocks are cheap. But I guess they do have so many of them it could add up to a trillion.
They found a shit load of minerals. That's not gonna cause any problems over there.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Derick Wrote:so there is a new version of flash out, and being a work computer I cannot install shit, this is pissing me off. There is analysis software I need on here, flash, etc. FUCK

And this whole platform/conveyor system I'm working on for that Oshawa plant, has to be done by Thursday, and they're still changing shit and fucking it all up.
I may not be around much again today.
Damn fuckers.
Brampton Wrote:I'm a banana, I'm a banana

Banana Power, Banana Power

Chicken Power, Chicken Fucker

I'm a Banana............................What the heck is wrong with JDubb, finding that? :roflmao:

Meth is a hell of a drug.
Brampton Wrote:thank you :high5:
I wouldve done the high 5 too, but the smilies don't work on my phone. I have to quote someone and then type it out the same way. :high5:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
If anyone has ever driven down I-75 in Southern Ohio and seen the touchdown Jesus. I have some bad news to report. It was struck by lightning last night and burnt down. :eek:
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:thank you :high5:
I wouldve done the high 5 too, but the smilies don't work on my phone. I have to quote someone and then type it out the same way. :high5:
I see
More Bill Nye today.
Well Portugal is about to play, so I'll be able to drive around for the next 2 hours, and I won't have to worry about any construction delays :happy:
i bleed green Wrote:More Bill Nye today.
So.......should I crank it.....LOUD?
fattmatt1 Wrote:If anyone has ever driven down I-75 in Southern Ohio and seen the touchdown Jesus. I have some bad news to report. It was struck by lightning last night and burnt down. :eek:
NOOO!!!
Brampton Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:More Bill Nye today.
So.......should I crank it.....LOUD?
Yes you should.
So did anybody hear about the University of Waterloo having to shut its Football program down this year..........Big steroid scandal.......idiots :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:Well Portugal is about to play, so I'll be able to drive around for the next 2 hours, and I won't have to worry about any construction delays :happy:
I have decided to root for the Netherlands.
fattmatt1 Wrote:If anyone has ever driven down I-75 in Southern Ohio and seen the touchdown Jesus. I have some bad news to report. It was struck by lightning last night and burnt down. :eek:

You have to be kidding me.
That might be the most awesome thing I hear all year.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, August 03, 2016 ~ It's time... Beckster 6 660 08-03-2016, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, June 29, 2016 ~ It's Kind Of Friday Beckster 7 793 06-29-2016, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  It Really Is Friday, June 24, 2016 Today Beckster 28 1,989 06-24-2016, 02:45 PM
  Thursday, June 23, 2016 ~ I almost thought it was Wednesday Beckster 34 2,333 06-23-2016, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tuesday, June 21, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 20 1,718 06-21-2016, 03:17 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday. June 20, 2016 ~ Bump Beckster 22 1,483 06-21-2016, 10:33 AM
  Tuesday, June 14, 2016 ~ It's Tuesday Beckster 21 2,223 06-14-2016, 03:08 PM
  Monday, June 13, 2016 ~ It's over Beckster 25 2,839 06-13-2016, 03:40 PM
  Friday, June 10, 2016 ~ RIP Gordie Beckster 15 911 06-10-2016, 02:51 PM