Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Cup Comments
I like this...although DOOM might be a bit old for some of you

[youtube]NXPPyjtw5WU[/youtube]
Now that I'm back, I gotta say to all the phony Brazil supporters...............Fuck You!
:deadhorse:
Joe In PA Wrote::deadhorse:
this IS a soccer thread Joe.....its not like its S.C. talk! :killme:
If the Netherlands and Germeny get to the final, the two best teams of the Cup will have made it, that is good for soccer. Uruguay v Paraguay would have been a cool final though.

Spain has been sneaking by on luck, I hope Germany doesn't shit the bed against them tomorrow.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:If the Netherlands and Germeny get to the final, the two best teams of the Cup will have made it, that is good for soccer. Uruguay v Paraguay would have been a cool final though.

Spain has been sneaking by on luck, I hope Germany doesn't shit the bed against them tomorrow.
As long as Germany scores first, they will be fine

As for the final I want to see, Holland and Germany are the only 2 teams that match up to one another, I'm just glad the Oranje hasn't hit their stride yet
So the final is set, in the battle of cleaning products its

Spic and Span v. Ajax

I still cant believe my team is there, even thought I know they are good enough
I REALLY wanted a Germany v Netherlands final. Spain is just outright BORING this year. I do NOT want to see another 1-0 Spain win. They have all that offensive firepower and can't fucking score. I will be routing for Netherlands for that reason.

BTW, if anyone is interested, I am having a World Cup BBQ Sunday starting at 1PM and going into the evening. Anyone who wants is welcome.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I REALLY wanted a Germany v Netherlands final. Spain is just outright BORING this year. I do NOT want to see another 1-0 Spain win. They have all that offensive firepower and can't fucking score. I will be routing for Netherlands for that reason.

BTW, if anyone is interested, I am having a World Cup BBQ Sunday starting at 1PM and going into the evening. Anyone who wants is welcome.
It's tempting but I did more than enough driving last weekend

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World Cup TV: Many Viewers, No Profits JDubb 8 4,234 06-19-2021, 12:06 AM
Last Post: niki123456