Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Cup Comments
Hondo Wrote:I get around brother :cya:

World Cup goal 5 :high5:
You get an 'attaboy' for that!
After todays games..........

Brazil needs to wake up, Portugal is still a weak ass team......New Zealand put the Slow in Slovakia.........

No great uni's today.......Cote d'Ivoire gets the nod today, even with the monochromatic scheme
The mediocrity continues in the WC today as Chile beat Honduras 1-0 and Spain is tied 0-0 at halftime with Switzerland.

2:30PM Uruguay South Africa match starts the second set of first round games.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Switzerland is up 1-0 in the 2nd half.......there goes Spain with their underachieving
Well......Netherlands are through :high5: and cameroon are going home :roflmao:
I don't know if anyone noticed yesterday, but I'm pretty fired up about the horrible officiating in the US game

it's a day later and I'm still mad about it......there is some serious talk that he's going home after those calls........good :high5:
After 2/3 of the first round, there is only one team with 6 points, the Netherlands. Not unexpected that they would have 6, but I would have though Germany would also, and maybe a few others. Brazil might by the end of the day, but they looked weak in the their first game even though they won.

New Zeland Just went up 1-0 on Italy :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I LOVE IT!!!!

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
New Zealand just got FUCKED. Italy is diving around the pitch so much, Scott Hartnell and Mike Richards are jealous. And the refs are buying it and making calls. Just awarded them a PS, which of course was made. 1-1 now.

MORE FUCKING BAD REFEREEING IN THE WORLD CUP!!!! I am with Brampton, I am fucking pissed about this terrible refereeing!!!!

Pete Nice Wrote:New Zealand just got FUCKED. Italy is diving around the pitch so much, Scott Hartnell and Mike Richards are jealous. And the refs are buying it and making calls. Just awarded them a PS, which of course was made. 1-1 now.

MORE FUCKING BAD REFEREEING IN THE WORLD CUP!!!! I am with Brampton, I am fucking pissed about this terrible refereeing!!!!
:high5: , I can't wait.....can't wait for the poor calls to affect one of "FIFA"'s protected teams, and boot them from the tourney..........
Portugal 7 North Korea 0 SUCK IT KIM ILL JONG!!!

:roflmao:
I'm not even going to say it...
Pete Nice Wrote:Portugal 7 North Korea 0 SUCK IT KIM ILL JONG!!!
Isn't it Kim Jong Ill?
Brampton Wrote:
Isn't it Kim Jong Ill?

Kim ill jong is the appropriate Pennsylvania way.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Isn't it Kim Jong Ill?

Kim ill jong is the appropriate Pennsylvania way.
:roflmao:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://deadspin.com/5572245/your-culturally-insensitive-world-cup-goal-roundup-for-june-24">http://deadspin.com/5572245/your-cultur ... or-june-24</a><!-- m -->

this is really funny, and there is a little bonus for the Old School C&R fans in the video courtesy of the Oranje Army :rock:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World Cup TV: Many Viewers, No Profits JDubb 8 4,234 06-19-2021, 12:06 AM
Last Post: niki123456