Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Cup Comments
Day 1...........
South Africa and Mexico was a good game.....great second half, with lots of opportunities for the home team, and a Beautiful goal to open the tourney

France shouldn't be there and couldn't beat Uruguay, even after Uruguay went down to 10 players.......F' France, I hope they are 3 and done for another tourney
Uni of the day.......South Africa
France shouldn't even by in the cup.

France is to me in World Cup Soccer as the Flyers are in hockey.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Korea :owned: greece........greece isn't very good, and they are screwed in their group...........

We are watching the games online at work, so we have the feed from ESPN India......their commercials are off the hook for comedy
i can't wait for US v England........This is a sit down, appointment viewing for me.....I just have to remember to pick up some beer on the way home :beer:
I always try to root for Greece, I have a few of their jerseys, like 5 actually. It is a shame that they lost to Korea. That should not have happened. I was really hoping they would advance, and they had a shot if they had beaten Korea.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:It is a shame that they lost to Korea. That should not have happened.
I'm not sure why you think that it shouldn't have happened......Greece is well known for having no offence, and Korea is dece at defence but is very good at the transition to quick strike offence
US v England........I'd like to see the US side sustain some possesion........get some more chances

and I like this blue jersey the US is wearing, very classy
Someone has to do something about those ridiculous horns that people are using during the game ....... It sounds like a hornets nest
This game has been almost too good. Scoring chances galore
Great job US team.....way to stay in there and fight :clap: :clap:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:It is a shame that they lost to Korea. That should not have happened.
I'm not sure why you think that it shouldn't have happened......Greece is well known for having no offence, and Korea is dece at defence but is very good at the transition to quick strike offence

Greece won the Euro not to long ago, I was hoping they would still have some of that left.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Greece won the Euro not to long ago, I was hoping they would still have some of that left.
They got very lucky in euro 2004, in fact a lot of people believe it was fixed to help set up even more buzz for the olympics they were about to host.
Soccer needs to dump offsides or at least enact two line passing like hockey. It's fucking B-O-R-I-N-G. Or they could give the players a whiffle ball bat to use. I'd watch that.
Question. If the US and England both win their next two games, does the US get the 1 seed on away goals since they were technically the away team today? Or does it go to aggregate goals? Anyone know the rule on this?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World Cup TV: Many Viewers, No Profits JDubb 8 4,234 06-19-2021, 12:06 AM
Last Post: niki123456