Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Cup Comments
Pete Nice Wrote:Question. If the US and England both win their next two games, does the US get the 1 seed on away goals since they were technically the away team today? Or does it go to aggregate goals? Anyone know the rule on this?
I believe you are correct. The first tie break is head to head, then total goals, then I believe away goals.

Knowing FIFA and their wierd rules, they might go by world ranking, so the US would go ahead cause they are 14 and England is 7
Why is Slovenia wearing Charlie brown jerseys? It's so funny to watch
:nothingtoadd:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Serbia is playing such a sloppy, non inspired 2nd half.
PK for Ghana............ Goaaaaaaaaaaaaal!
Wow......I wouldn't want to play Germany
Netherlands v Denmark...............the game was boring, they didn't even have to play the 1st half.

Denmark was playing 10 defenders in the first half, Wtf , then when they scored on themselves :roflmao: they had to start playing the game :owned:

I don't like how the Dutch jerseys have the black font and logo's again. The white from Euro 08 was soooooo much better. Still I love the oranje kits :rock:
This thread is hyping me up to watch.
LeNeve Wrote:This thread is hyping me up to watch.
That's what's up. :high5:
I find with soccer that you need to have a decent attention span. People who say the games are too long are dumb. The games last less than 2 hours from start to finish. It's also percieved that nothing is going on, in fact every time the ball is moving from player to player, there is a big play being set up.

Plus...... How many other sport are there where a white guy is gonna outrun a black guy? :roflmao:
Where I live it is half hispanic. Soccer is big around here actually. There used to be a spanish bar, that had soccer posters everywhere, and a game was always on.

Every Sunday there used to be a huge soccer match at the fair grounds. but they told them not to do it any more. I thought that was pretyy unfair to those guys.
LeNeve Wrote:Where I live it is half hispanic. Soccer is big around here actually. There used to be a spanish bar, that had soccer posters everywhere, and a game was always on.

Every Sunday there used to be a huge soccer match at the fair grounds. but they told them not to do it any more. I thought that was pretyy unfair to those guys.
That sounds dumb that they wouldn't let them play.
I tried to play soccer with my kids last christmas inside a church basketball/ volleyball/ multipurpose room. That shit wore me out in 2 minutes. I had to sit down on the bleachers.

Soccer by far is the most gruelling, intense sport I have ever played, and I have played (on a team, as a starter) baseball, hockey,basketball, football, and soccer.

Football sucked. Basketball I was fast, but I couldn't hit a shot to save my life. Baseball, I was a single hit maniac, with amazing base stealing skills. Hockey, I knew where to be all the time, tons of assists, a few goals. Soccer I played like hockey.

I spent ages 1-21 between two states, Kansas and Colorado. I don't have a deep love for sports, but I have played all of them, and have a huge appreciation for every one of them.
Congrats to Dudebronations own Hondo on scoring the only goal, the match winning goal in Japan's 1-0 victory over Cameroon.

Way to go Hondo! :high5:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I get around brother :cya:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World Cup TV: Many Viewers, No Profits JDubb 8 4,234 06-19-2021, 12:06 AM
Last Post: niki123456