Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nevermind
I'm Beckster and I DID NOT approve this stupid message
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
In an attempt to take care of my family I have decided to make an offer to the dude bro nation. I know your immense love of Pie you all have so here is what I decided to do, To the highest bidder I will make your choice of Pie, fresh from my kitchen to your mouth. I will even include a video of the experience so you can see what kinda love I put into my pie, I might also include some goodies...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Jim! This is the dumbest thread you have ever posted. I am changing the moment I get a chance
I HATE PIE!!
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Lemon Merangue please. Or key lime. A nice peach pie with some ice cream also. That is all. Thank you very much.
Does that include tater tots?
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
LeNeve Wrote:Lemon Merangue please. Or key lime. A nice peach pie with some ice cream also. That is all. Thank you very much.

I thought you didn't like pie or you will give it this one exception...
I'd be interested in some apple, pecan, pumpkin pies.........how bout some tater pancakes?
B I was going to say a woman around here got arrested for posting something like that on Craig's List...I was thinking....shoot, she better not get arrested :roflmao: :roflmao:
i have a question on shipping the final product. I expect to recieve an intact pie, not a mashed pie
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I planned on deleting this thread... :killme:
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Lemon Merangue please. Or key lime. A nice peach pie with some ice cream also. That is all. Thank you very much.

I thought you didn't like pie or you will give it this one exception...

This is the exception.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I planned on deleting this thread... :killme:
i will lock this thread so it cannot be deleted
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I planned on deleting this thread... :killme:
i will lock this thread so it cannot be deleted

Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Confusedlap:
I HATE PIE!!
Can you get me a few pies to my hotel room in NYC? Fedex them.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]