Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
f350 massive lift kit.
What should I do next? I forgot how to put this back together.
This mess is actually 5 feet behind me at the moment. Should be done with it Wednsday.
It needs some wheels on it.
So........were you doing head gaskets?

What is the problem?
brampton Wrote:So........were you doing head gaskets?

What is the problem?

The cylinder heads are leaking diesel fuel into the coolant, I am putting new heads on it.
We got a couple with the body off right now in the shop.

5.4 head warpage, and a diesel that won't run. Good times in blue oval country
You know what would be fun, drinking a bunch of beer and just dropping that top on to the frame.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
brampton Wrote:We got a couple with the body off right now in the shop.

5.4 head warpage, and a diesel that won't run. Good times in blue oval country

Are you a ford tech also? I have been for 3 years now. We didn't used to pull cabs for heads, but after trying it once it is far better, and it's the only way we do them now.
I've been working for Ford for 8yrs now.

On the pick ups there's no other way, once you've pulled the body for the first time.

Before I started as the front end tech, I was the only guy at our dealer who would even pull the bodies off Nav's and Expeditions.

Ford doesn't seem to mind.
I just got back from the Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA. It made me miss my Mustangs and want to trade the car in on a new one of the way home.

I went to school to be a Ford Tech after winning a Ford sponsored competition in High School.

I want a few of these in my garage.
Joe In PA Wrote:I just got back from the Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA. It made me miss my Mustangs and want to trade the car in on a new one of the way home.

I went to school to be a Ford Tech after winning a Ford sponsored competition in High School.

the body lines and sculpture of this car are beautiful, then add on to that, the performance = perfect car in my opinion.

BTW, I would settle for just one in my garage.

Anyway, I miss partipating with everybody during the in show discussions. Eventually once the heat is off I will be back though, HELLO TO EVERYONE, hope everyone is doing ok. I am still listening to C&R, still browsing the forums, and I will be back trying to be witty while flexing my web muscles.

p.s. fuck Trent Reznor, fucking pussy.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:I just got back from the Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA. It made me miss my Mustangs and want to trade the car in on a new one of the way home.

the body lines and sculpture of this car are beautiful, then add on to that, the performance = perfect car in my opinion.

Anyway, I miss partipating with everybody during the in show discussions. Eventually once the heat is off I will be back though, HELLO TO EVERYONE, hope everyone is doing ok. I am still listening to C&R, still browsing the forums, and I will be back trying to be witty while flexing my web muscles.

They are just amazing cars. There had to be at least 20 of them there. I think they were all a part of a club. My girlfriend and I met the guy who owns the first one produced. He paid over a million for it. They were all roped off, but my girlfriend asked the guy if she could sit in it and they let her. Boobs will get you anything! When we buy lottery tickets that's the car in my visions.

Glad to see you're still around.
We've had 3 GT's go through our dealer. Got to fix 1 power steering leak

The car is awesome, but they wouldn't let me road test it. Bastards
LeNeve Wrote:

Hey now, don't be hating on my Trent! Besides, he's doing what a bunch of us probably should do or will be doing down the road. The reign of MySpace has ended... Besides they neglected to say what a Twitter junkie he is.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Wow. Almost one year later, and I am still doing what I do in the corner of the shop, all the while talking with you guys. :thanks: :rock: :rock: :rock:
This goes back before I was on ANY forums.
Oh BTW, cool pics Leneve. Big Grin
Is that another 6.0?
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]