Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBQ Must Haves
DaveP Wrote:Lawn darts

[Image: garden-darts.jpg]
I thought they banned selling those here in the states.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:

Maybe there is a huge underground market for them that we don't know about.
eddieyourdj Wrote:...me DJing it!!! :happy:
Now we're talking!
Joe In PA Wrote:
No we're talking!

Did you mean... Now we're talking???
Derick Wrote:girls in bikinis :duh: preferably lots of them
HELLO, THIS IS A MUST HAVE
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
No we're talking!

That's what I said.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
No we're talking!

That's what I said.

Haha! Tried to fix it but it's still wrong in my quote... Fail!
To get back on topic... at our family get together bbq's we always play outdoor games. We've played bocce ball, croquet, horseshoes (it get dangerous the more my uncle drinks), volleyball, badminton, touch football (only because the smaller cousin play too) and we've thrown together a small game of baseball.
Depending on who is willing to participate in an activity is what you can do...
Brampton Wrote:Aside from the tater-salad.....

:finger:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

We have friends who still have those. Kinda scary when the other guys are throwing them at you, but still fun. They scored theirs from Ebay. I think they are looking for more of them, too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:To get back on topic... at our family get together bbq's we always play outdoor games. We've played bocce ball, croquet, horseshoes (it get dangerous the more my uncle drinks), volleyball, badminton, touch football (only because the smaller cousin play too) and we've thrown together a small game of baseball.
Depending on who is willing to participate in an activity is what you can do...

All of the above...
I HATE PIE!!
the keifer Wrote:

Yeah, banned many many years ago for obvious reasons. I picked up a set at a flea market like 5 years ago, still new in the box.
Fireworks, water guns, water balloons. We always had remote control airplanes for some reason, those were always fun. I don't know how big of yard, or area you have, but around here several people show up with dune buggies, atvs, dirt bikes, stuff like that.

volleyball is always fun.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

We have friends who still have those. Kinda scary when the other guys are throwing them at you, but still fun. They scored theirs from Ebay. I think they are looking for more of them, too.

Why exactly were people throwing very large metal darts at you? That is why they were banned
LeNeve Wrote:Fireworks, water guns, water balloons. We always had remote control airplanes for some reason, those were always fun. I don't know how big of yard, or area you have, but around here several people show up with dune buggies, atvs, dirt bikes, stuff like that.

volleyball is always fun.

ATVs and Dune buggies??? I have a very small yard. The best I could do that motorized would be remote controlled cars. I also live in a gated community so it's rare that you see any of that stuff here.