Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kendra Exposed - SFW-JK
ap bikini team Wrote:Does anyone realize that shopping images has been around as long as taking pics has been? You all make it sound like it's a new concept with photoshop. Granted, it's easier, but the whole idea of Photo Shop was the SIMPLIFY what photographers already did with their techniques.

And that pic of Madonna is also shopped the other way too. Someone shopped it to make her look much worse than she does, to change it up, making the picture look more drastic.

EVERYONE uses photoshop in one way or another, whether it's programmed in your camera to optimize the images, the photo lab that fixes your pics (with color corrections, sharpening/smoothing, exposure control, etc), or with photoshop as a straight up program. If it was taken away completely, people would be pretty unhappy with the way their pics looked.

If you want to be upset at the video, be more upset about the 10k in body enhancements and dental work, dye jobs, personal trainers, and armies of assistants that transformed the girl in the sex tape, to the playboy bunny in that pic. Photoshop didn't do any of that.
I was wondering if that was the case with the ugly Madona pic.
But there's a difference between taking out a mole, or red-eyes. And going over an entire picture and re-shading it, changing the skin tone, taking an inch of this thigh and a few more of the waiste.
All I'm saying is that when it's so overly done that the picture looks more like a painting, I just don't like it.
When the subject comes up as to if a person is hot or not, I'll go look for paparzzi pictures, just because it seems like you can't judge from magaizine pictures.
lol You don't think Paparazzi pics aren't doctored? They add a wrinkle hear, fatten a thigh there. Granted some are true representations, but most aren't. Or they fix the exposure to darken wrinkles or speckle skin tones to make them look blotchy.

You can look up Lady GaGa and see an absolutely horrible pic of her with a busted nose, bad cheek bones and looks like a bad tranny. In reality it's a doctored pic. The only difference between Stephanie and Lady Ga Ga is the wig. She looks the same as she did before she was famous.
ap bikini team Wrote:lol You don't think Paparazzi pics aren't doctored? They add a wrinkle hear, fatten a thigh there. Granted some are true representations, but most aren't. Or they fix the exposure to darken wrinkles or speckle skin tones to make them look blotchy.

You can look up Lady GaGa and see an absolutely horrible pic of her with a busted nose, bad cheek bones and looks like a bad tranny. In reality it's a doctored pic. The only difference between Stephanie and Lady Ga Ga is the wig. She looks the same as she did before she was famous.

Well, my original point was that I just don't prefer to look at pictures that look more like paintings then actual pictures. If it's that obvious that the skin tone, shading and shape aren't true, what's the point?
And then my second point was that it's easier to find a true picture of someone when they're just walking down the street.