Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SpotCenter: What do you want to hear?
Hey DBN,
I'd love to hear your requests for bits for SpotCenter. Keep in mind that prior to '07, things get a little hazy, but if it's something you want to hear, I'll do my best to find it. It'd be cool to add that interactive element and say "Tatertits from the Dudebronation forum wanted to hear Spot get hypnotized, so here's Damian the Hypnotist."

It's a work in progress, but if you think of anything that might make the show better (besides getting a different host), I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks
Spotty Smile
Ha ha, spot called her tatertits. :high5:

Remember Spot, it's your show, do what YOU want. Add your own spin on things, and keep the show relevant to what the show is currently about. Don't do too much looking Back into the past

good first show
You could talk about the flyers are 4 wins away from Pete Nice getting a flyers tattoo
I want to hear any thing that has a lead in that utilizes "tatertits"
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Honestly though, if it needs to be spot related stuff, we have heard most of the classics over and over again, but we don't hear the sopranos ending spot story very often, how about hearing that from start to finish.

How about a random listener gets to pick what bottle of wine Spot will buy on his way home to get drunk on later.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
DUMPY......
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:DUMPY......

YES......YES YES YES.....the original Dumpy story. MUST HAVE IT. Make sure to credit tatertits.

I missed a lot of what happend b/t Covino and Layla the other day...I would like to hear that again...(is that mean of me???)....Maybe that's not a good idea.... :boobs:
Iva13 Wrote:I missed a lot of what happend b/t Covino and Layla the other day...I would like to hear that again...(is that mean of me???)....Maybe that's not a good idea.... :boobs:
Yeah, bustin' jiebers haha.
Producer Spot Wrote:Hey DBN,
I'd love to hear your requests for bits for SpotCenter. Keep in mind that prior to '07, things get a little hazy, but if it's something you want to hear, I'll do my best to find it. It'd be cool to add that interactive element and say "Tatertits from the Dudebronation forum wanted to hear Spot get hypnotized, so here's Damian the Hypnotist."

It's a work in progress, but if you think of anything that might make the show better (besides getting a different host), I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks
Spotty Smile

Confusedhock: Wtf !! I did request Damian, but Tatertits?! Et tu Spotus?

You should dig into some of that stuff from the beginning and break it out on occasion "from the vault" or something.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:I want to hear any thing that has a lead in that utilizes "tatertits"

Confusedlap:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:DUMPY......

YES......YES YES YES.....the original Dumpy story. MUST HAVE IT. Make sure to credit tatertits.

Once again... :finger:
I HATE PIE!!
I want to know when Damian the Hypnotist will make another C&R appearance... And maybe he even helps Spot by hypnotizing him to move on from his ex on to better nussies. Just saying..
I HATE PIE!!
I think maybe 25% - 50% of it being a review/highlights of the previous days show. Then the rest best of/ticklesack stuff. And then the random person popping in to say some stuff.
Producer Spot Wrote:Hey DBN,

Thanks
Spotty Smile

Damian is still one of my favorite guests.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did you hear about this? negadave 9 4,485 04-02-2012, 10:00 PM
Last Post: RCLosAngeles
  Covino and Rich Ustream and Spotcenter Pete Nice 4 2,059 05-19-2010, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Beckster