Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie watch/don't watch list
Covino has already said this.
I was kina offended and felt kida duped when i watched "The invention of lying"

They made it look like a regular comedy in the previews. In reality, the whole movie was about calling people who belive in religion increadably stupid.
If i knew that's what it was i wouldn't have watched it.

I thought "the last kiss" was a good movie that went kinda under the radar.

Same thing with "Into the wild" It's about a kid getting out of college that thinks there's more purpose to life than sitting in a cubicle, so he travels around the country surviving off nature.
Into the Wild was good...but the ending made me sad
Cop out - don't watch, Tracy Morgan being Tracy Morgan was a bit funny, but overall the movie was lame.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Cop out - don't watch, Tracy Morgan being Tracy Morgan was a bit funny, but overall the movie was lame.

It was ok.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
if you have a couple of hours to kill.......Black Dynamite........its a send up of 70's Blacksploitation movies.......stupid and funny
The Jones - watchable
Fear island - bad acting but decent story

[Image: The-Joneses-Movie-Poster.jpg]
[Image: 08f8538d1de30447d42bd09aae4c0c93.jpg]
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
The Edge of Darkness was not bad at all. I watched it this weekend!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:The Edge of Darkness was not bad at all. I watched it this weekend!!!

It was quite cool. I liked it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I saw Inception.
It was pretty good.
I stayed through the credits hoping that the ending wasn't really the ending though.
Salt: If you like action and don't care about storylines...watch

But...if ludicrous storylines annoy you to the point where you cannot enjoy a movie, then don't watch

The Losers: watch..not genius.. but a cool movie

My top 15 movies (in no order)

Pulp Fiction
Boogie Nights
Raiders of the Lost Ark
The Big Lebowski
True Romance
Reservoir Dogs
American Beauty
The Royal Tennebaums
GoodFellas
A Clockwork Orange
Ed Wood
Raising Arizona
Office Space
Super Troopers
Swingers
Diner with the Schmucks. - I would say see it. I didn't want to see it, but the wife wanted to go to the movies and we saw everything else even remotely good, so we saw this and I was wrong. It was not a bad movie, not a top 10 list making movie, but it was good and it was funny

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:Diner with the Schmucks. - I would say see it. I didn't want to see it, but the wife wanted to go to the movies and we saw everything else even remotely good, so we saw this and I was wrong. It was not a bad movie, not a top 10 list making movie, but it was good and it was funny

That movie looks so bad in the previews, I can't help but think it might be good. Because, it can't be as bad as it looks.
Pete Nice Wrote:Diner with the Schmucks. - I would say see it. I didn't want to see it, but the wife wanted to go to the movies and we saw everything else even remotely good, so we saw this and I was wrong. It was not a bad movie, not a top 10 list making movie, but it was good and it was funny

I had my doubts about it, too... I'll prob wait for it to be out on dvd.
I HATE PIE!!
Cat & Dogs 3D Revenge of Kitty Galore... Don't watch.. The movie itself sucked, but his daughter absolutely loved it. Jim fell asleep during it (at the theater). I don't even think they needed to waste the 3D technology on it. Kids will love the talking animals, but the movie just stunk. I have the original Cats & Dogs and I liked that one much better (which is a great movie to watch with the family).
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

That movie looks so bad in the previews, I can't help but think it might be good. Because, it can't be as bad as it looks.

Yeah, whoever put the preview together should be kicked out of the business, the preview made me not want to see the movie, does it no justice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr T disses the A-Team movie Beckster 7 2,885 06-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  happy easter, better watch out Derick 3 1,797 04-05-2010, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Beckster