Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie watch/don't watch list
Pete Nice Wrote:Couples Retreat - Don't watch, unless your bored. The wife wanted to see this so I did. It was not really that good.

DISCLAIMER - There is a redeeming factor of this movie. Kristen Bell, Kristin Davis and Malin Akerman spend the majority of the movie in various states of undress, bikini's, bra and panties, slinky little dresses, tight outfits. And all three of them looking AMAZING.

[Image: kristen-bell-bikini-couples-retreat-02.jpg]
Aha! so you do think kristen bell is hot. Remember the kristen bell/mila kuntis who's hotter?
Pete Nice Wrote:Couples Retreat - Don't watch, unless your bored. The wife wanted to see this so I did. It was not really that good.

DISCLAIMER - There is a redeeming factor of this movie. Kristen Bell, Kristin Davis and Malin Akerman spend the majority of the movie in various states of undress, bikini's, bra and panties, slinky little dresses, tight outfits. And all three of them looking AMAZING.

It wasn't great, but I enjoyed it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I am older so hear me out on this one. My fav of all time is a movie with Clint Eastwood called The Outlaw Josey Wales. He plays one of the coolest cats ever & has the best one liners written. Trust me on this one & go watch a classic!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:I am older so hear me out on this one. My fav of all time is a movie with Clint Eastwood called The Outlaw Josey Wales. He plays one of the coolest cats ever & has the best one liners written. Trust me on this one & go watch a classic!!!
Not really into westerns, but maybe i'll give it a shot.

Don't watch- "book of eli."
It's a crappier version of that movie the road, minus the religion part.

Don't watch- "legion" if you saw the preview, you saw the movie. Not much in the way of storyline to hold your attention
Pete Nice Wrote:Inception -ABSOLUTE LEE must see!!! Saw it last night and was amazed. GREAT fucking movie.
We saw this last night, and it is incredible, 10 out of 10
This is a must watch for everyone, and if you have seen it, you should kill yourself if you tell someone what happens in it!
Any of the dirty harry movies, I can watch them a million times and they are always great
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Inception -ABSOLUTE LEE must see!!! Saw it last night and was amazed. GREAT fucking movie.
We saw this last night, and it is incredible, 10 out of 10
This is a must watch for everyone, and if you have seen it, you should kill yourself if you tell someone what happens in it!
+1...Awesome movie! I am about to go watch SALT. I will update later!!!
Don't watch Bounty Hunter, even aniston's GAB's aren't enough to save that movie.
SALT was a very good movie; very good!!!
Repo Men - It was ok.
Salt - see it. It was good, not great, but good. Good action. If you liked Wanted, you will like Salt. Same style movie.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
negadave Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I am older so hear me out on this one. My fav of all time is a movie with Clint Eastwood called The Outlaw Josey Wales. He plays one of the coolest cats ever & has the best one liners written. Trust me on this one & go watch a classic!!!

Don't watch- "legion" if you saw the preview, you saw the movie. Not much in the way of storyline to hold your attention

Not a huge fan of Westerns.

I've been tempted to check out Legion, but I keep hearing the same complaints about it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
michaelangelo Wrote:Don't watch Bounty Hunter, even aniston's GAB's aren't enough to save that movie.

AGREED... I thought the story had potential to be rather funny and that, but wow, it's not good at all. Knightryda liked it.. or rather he enjoyed Aniston... I went to rip on the movie and he threatened me for dissing his girlfriend. hee hee
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
negadave Wrote:

Not a huge fan of Westerns.

I've been tempted to check out Legion, but I keep hearing the same complaints about it.

Legion was ehh. It didn't completely suck, but it wasn't all that interesting.
After Life - don't watch
[Image: MV5BMTk0NDUzNTU5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDE4...SY946_.jpg]
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr T disses the A-Team movie Beckster 7 2,885 06-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  happy easter, better watch out Derick 3 1,797 04-05-2010, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Beckster