Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed-nes-day 5/19/10
What a morning so far... the fruitcake that works night shift didn't do fuck all last night and I've spent my entire morning listening to customers bitch that there trucks aren't done...
He joked last time this happened saying we were watching the hockey game... but I am beginning to think he wasn't joking.
LeNeve Wrote:I also approve of Van Halen.
I don't approve of VH being considered a "Hair band" :Flaming:
JDubb Wrote:Good morning DBN. I am hoping to be able to play along with everyone today.
what else do you have to do, its not like you have a job, and that little nussie daughter of our is probably being taken care of, so what else is there?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I do not approve of Lita Ford.
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Good morning DBN. I am hoping to be able to play along with everyone today.
what else do you have to do, its not like you have a job, and that little nussie daughter of our is probably being taken care of, so what else is there?

Derick you are BAD....JDubb I'm glad you can play w/us today :happy:
i hate when they broadcast messages on our voicemail, proir to our messages
LeNeve Wrote:Skid Row is awesome. I approve of this hair band.

Agreed :rock:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
jdubb left Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad:
Just when I was getting into hair nation, it gets switched to alt nation. I'm unfamiliar with this station. Sounds like offspring is on maybe.
LeNeve Wrote:Just when I was getting into hair nation, it gets switched to alt nation. I'm unfamiliar with this station. Sounds like offspring is on maybe.
alt nation isnt a bad station, but a lot of unfamilar songs
i'm in the process of redo-ing all of my information that I post on my board in front of me. I used to have a bunch of post its that I'm converting into actual printed stuff, condensing phone lists down, simplifying

Good morning and Good!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
shit -- Friday I have to go get my last Hep B vaccine shot
LeNeve Wrote:I do not approve of Lita Ford.

Me either.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:i'm in the process of redo-ing all of my information that I post on my board in front of me. I used to have a bunch of post its that I'm converting into actual printed stuff, condensing phone lists down, simplifying

You don't have shit to do. Do you?
I HATE PIE!!