Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toyota
Pete Nice Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:How are you going to escape a zombie horde? In a car? Fuck that dude. While you're being turned into zombie chum I'll be off-roading out of Dodge.

I know how to hotwire a car. Anyway, the best vehicle to escape zombies is a motorcycle with off road capabilities.
I think when you get your Flyers tattoo, you should be displaying your hotwire techniques.
Hondo Wrote:Every real man should have a truck. It's in the guy rules.
:high5:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:Every real man should have a truck. It's in the guy rules.
:high5:
Its out of my budget. I would like a truck, either a new f150 or f250 with the new 6.7L diesel
I work for Ford and am very biased, but I will say that Ford trucks are the best, hands down! The 6.0L and 6.4L diesels have had some trouble, but the 6.7L in the 2011 Super Duty has shown to be very good, though the engine has only been in production 10 months. Toyota has made some strides and their newer Tundra is a definite improvement to thier previous model, but it still does not compare to the F-150 in style, performance or capability.

As for cars, the 2009 and newer Fords are as good as any non-luxury brand rated by Consumer Reports.

Proud to represent the Blue Oval!!
Squarehead Wrote:I work for Ford and am very biased, but I will say that Ford trucks are the best, hands down! The 6.0L and 6.4L diesels have had some trouble, but the 6.7L in the 2011 Super Duty has shown to be very good, though the engine has only been in production 10 months. Toyota has made some strides and their newer Tundra is a definite improvement to thier previous model, but it still does not compare to the F-150 in style, performance or capability.

As for cars, the 2009 and newer Fords are as good as any non-luxury brand rated by Consumer Reports.

I agree 100%
Squarehead Wrote:I work for Ford and am very biased, but I will say that Ford trucks are the best, hands down! The 6.0L and 6.4L diesels have had some trouble, but the 6.7L in the 2011 Super Duty has shown to be very good, though the engine has only been in production 10 months. Toyota has made some strides and their newer Tundra is a definite improvement to thier previous model, but it still does not compare to the F-150 in style, performance or capability.

:high5: Representing the Blue Oval too.
I own two blue ovals myself.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Joe Wrote:

I agree 100%

Says the guy driving a Toyota blueberry. :poke: :poke:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I agree 100%

Says the guy driving a Toyota blueberry. :poke: :poke:

I wanted an F150, but couldn't dish out that much cash.

Before the FJ was the BMW and before that were 3 Mustangs. Next car may have to be a Mustang.