Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it?
Pete Nice Wrote:Cousin Jamie is engaged, but Spot didn't know that either, Paul told us all.
according to facebook this is not true
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
The amount of chat traffic was irritating. Really hard to keep up, and sift through the bullshit. I hate chats.
Pete Nice Wrote:A ton of TOMB regulars were on there, Cloveman, JessinVegas, Mercer, BDH, Zjob (?) and a few other.

Except for Mercer, they all went out of their way to ignore me. Especially Cloveman, who was on the entire time and never once responded to my comments directed to him, complete LEE ignored me.

BDH disappeared when I signed on and asked him where he was.

JessinVegas just outright ignored me, but I guess she was busy with Spot and the TOMB guys hanging from her labia the entire time.

So it seems like they don't get to talk to girls very often?
I gotta say, the name Z-job is awesome.

If you don't know what it is, you can't afford it! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Thanks for all the info Pete !!!!! F them, next time, don't you go out of your way to be nice to them....They are jerks.... and You know who isn't all that anyway. Poor Spot, I feel bad for him.
He is doing anther Spotcenter tonight. My parents are coming in tonight, but if everyone goes to bed, I might watch.

LeNeve and I were pluggin the shit out of dudebronation.com

I scolded Spot b/c at one point he said DBN was all ripping on him for something, and it was really just one person, Brian I think, and he said "I know it was just one but you guys are like all one anyway" or something like that.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:I gotta say, the name Z-job is awesome.

If you don't know what it is, you can't afford it! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I didn't notice that until you just pointed it out.
LeNeve Wrote:The amount of chat traffic was irritating. Really hard to keep up, and sift through the bullshit. I hate chats.

The problem is the chat window is too small, I need to play with the setup and see if I can make the chat window bigger b/c after 5 posts it is already scrolled up out of view.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:He is doing anther Spotcenter tonight. My parents are coming in tonight, but if everyone goes to bed, I might watch.

LeNeve and I were pluggin the shit out of dudebronation.com

I scolded Spot b/c at one point he said DBN was all ripping on him for something, and it was really just one person, Brian I think, and he said "I know it was just one but you guys are like all one anyway" or something like that.

Well he's not wrong there....we do stick together b/c we care about each other and Spot should recognize that....he's a sensitive guy.
It was kind of like sitting around drinking with Spot. I was entertained. Spot is funnier when he is buzzed.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:A ton of TOMB regulars were on there, Cloveman, JessinVegas, Mercer, BDH, Zjob (?) and a few other.

Except for Mercer, they all went out of their way to ignore me. Especially Cloveman, who was on the entire time and never once responded to my comments directed to him, complete LEE ignored me.

BDH disappeared when I signed on and asked him where he was.

JessinVegas just outright ignored me, but I guess she was busy with Spot and the TOMB guys hanging from her labia the entire time.

So it seems like they don't get to talk to girls very often?

Yeah, pretty much b/c they were riding her tits like she was Meagan Fox or something. I mean she is a pretty girl, but they kneel before her.

LeNeve Wrote:I watched spot center last night, and was suprisingly entertained.

Was there a lot of crying and sobbing?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:The amount of chat traffic was irritating. Really hard to keep up, and sift through the bullshit. I hate chats.

The problem is the chat window is too small, I need to play with the setup and see if I can make the chat window bigger b/c after 5 posts it is already scrolled up out of view.

yeah, and 5 posts would happen in a blink of an eye.
Iva13 Wrote:Thanks for all the info Pete !!!!! F them, next time, don't you go out of your way to be nice to them....They are jerks.... and You know who isn't all that anyway. Poor Spot, I feel bad for him.

Spot seemed to really enjoy the chat, he said it was good for him and kept him mind off his ex.

Brampton Wrote:I gotta say, the name Z-job is awesome.

OK, I am dumb, what is it?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip