Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it?
He also admitted his ex gave him head in his office late at night and some guy interupted them.

He also got roadhead from her and they had to stop at a rest stop for her to finish.

He also said he tried many times to have anal with her and she just would not do it.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Good morning everyone. Just woke up. I was up until 3AM watching Spotcenter and MAAAAAN did he let lose last night and break out a bunch of shit.

He admitted that he crochet's or however you spell that gay form of knitting. And he showed everyone the scarf he was making for his exGF

He was making her a scarf? Really?
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Good morning everyone. Just woke up. I was up until 3AM watching Spotcenter and MAAAAAN did he let lose last night and break out a bunch of shit.

He admitted that he crochet's or however you spell that gay form of knitting. And he showed everyone the scarf he was making for his exGF

He was making her a scarf? Really?

Yup, it was pink.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.

Holy shit, he stayed up that late.? I stopped watching about 10:30 or 11 central time. He was already a bottle of wine deep then.
He also said that many people around the office think J A Y son is gay and that Michael Billy told everyone that he set off his gaydar big time, so Michael Billy thinks he is gay also but Spot does not think he is.

LeNeve Wrote:and a guy that has a detachable penis that he leaves every where seems a little gay to me.

I imagine that if guys actually had a detachable penis, they would actually lose it all of the time.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:

Holy shit, he stayed up that late.? I stopped watching about 10:30 or 11 central time. He was already a bottle of wine deep then.

He signed off at 3AM eastern.

Pete Nice Wrote:He also admitted his ex gave him head in his office late at night and some guy interupted them.

He also got roadhead from her and they had to stop at a rest stop for her to finish.

He also said he tried many times to have anal with her and she just would not do it.

I heard these stories.
He showed everyone his real touch. That thing looks like a terminator arm. And he commented that it still had goo on it.

His mom yelled at him for being to loud.

He talked about Sterger for a minute, but had nothing bad to say, which is good. He said he really liked living with her and she would walk around in her underwear, but he never saw her naked.

Apparent LEE his exGF emailed Sterger this week for some reason.

Cousin Jamie is engaged, but Spot didn't know that either, Paul told us all.

A ton of TOMB regulars were on there, Cloveman, JessinVegas, Mercer, BDH, Zjob (?) and a few other.

Except for Mercer, they all went out of their way to ignore me. Especially Cloveman, who was on the entire time and never once responded to my comments directed to him, complete LEE ignored me.

BDH disappeared when I signed on and asked him where he was.

JessinVegas just outright ignored me, but I guess she was busy with Spot and the TOMB guys hanging from her labia the entire time.

Pete Nice Wrote:He also said that many people around the office think J A Y son is gay and that Michael Billy told everyone that he set off his gaydar big time, so Michael Billy thinks he is gay also but Spot does not think he is.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Maybe spot should give Jay-son the pink scarf
What else.........

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip