Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DBN Face Book group
I encourage everyone to invite your friends to join the DBN face book group. I asked a few people that I personally know to join, and to my surprise 2 of them have already joined. One of them is the guy that introduced me to C&R back in the day, almost from the beginning. Ex co worker, tatoo artist, huge football fan. My cousin also joined. I know he has sirius, I know he loves octane, and I'm sure he has heard of The Show. He works in the gas fields of S.W. Ks. So his listening is probaly here and there when he is driving to work sites. Both awesome dudebros. They joined within hours of the invite.

I really think there is alot of people listening, that we don't know about. The C&R show is starting to spread like wild fire, and I'm super stoked that it is.
maybe I should get a facebook..
DaveP Wrote:maybe I should get a facebook..
You're gonna need a library card for that. :roflmao:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:

Well there's 2 things I don't have...
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

Oh Chip just join FB...it's fun....also I just got a library card last year....that's fun too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

You need to get with the times, my friend. :poke:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

Oh Chip just join FB...it's fun....also I just got a library card last year....that's fun too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They built a new library in town about 15 years ago, I've been meaning to check it out...
I don't want FB. I have too many lives, if they start getting mixed together I'll get all confused.
Best just to keep them seperate.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

You need to get with the times, my friend. :poke:

I am with the time!
I just got me a MySpace page thing!
Chip Wrote:I am with the time!

I checked out my myspace page for the first time in forever last night. There was nothing going on there, but spammers. I think there's always a chance that they'll rebound, but they got to do something about all that spam.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I am with the time!

I checked out my myspace page for the first time in forever last night. There was nothing going on there, but spammers. I think there's always a chance that they'll rebound, but they got to do something about all that spam.

What is myspace.. Friendster is where it's at.
Don't forget, there is a DBN group AND fanpage on facebook, invite people to both, I think the fan page actually gets more traffic.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I may have signed up for friendster, but never did anything with it
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Don't forget, there is a DBN group AND fanpage on facebook, invite people to both, I think the fan page actually gets more traffic.
I didn't know we had both until last night. Been on the fan page for a while. Joined the group last night. :rock:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
What's the address for the DBN site?
fattmatt1 Wrote:What's the address for the DBN site?

just put dudebronation into the search bar, should come up. There are two of them.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]