Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
04/29/10 - Everybody's working for the weekend!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:From this day forward, I shalt not leave the house without a padded bra... :?
i have an issue with this, why do you women feel the need to lie. Why not jsut be honest with what you have? Its not like guys think, i need to wear padded underwear. Such a fucking lie, you see a chic, think she got a nice rack, then to find out is padding and its been a lie the whole time.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:B... I learnt a lesson in high school. When you get a shit nickname, let them play it out until they get bored of it and eventually they will stop...

Hopefully, by the time it gets played out, we'll have an entirely new thing to give her a hard time about.

That seems to be what happens. Shop vac --> the baking of the pies --> Tater Tits...
somebody needs to dig that shopvac story up
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:B... I learnt a lesson in high school. When you get a shit nickname, let them play it out until they get bored of it and eventually they will stop...
yeah, that never really happens

Correct.
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:From this day forward, I shalt not leave the house without a padded bra... :?
i have an issue with this, why do you women feel the need to lie. Why not jsut be honest with what you have? Its not like guys think, i need to wear padded underwear. Such a fucking lie, you see a chic, think she got a nice rack, then to find out is padding and its been a lie the whole time.

I can't wear padded bras... my tits will never disappoint.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Hopefully, by the time it gets played out, we'll have an entirely new thing to give her a hard time about.

That seems to be what happens. Shop vac --> the baking of the pies --> Tater Tits...

Honestly, I do kinda feel bad.
Poor, poor Tatertits.
But, it's just too easy, and fun.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Correct.

It does. I don't often get called by my nickname from high school.
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Correct.

You need a new one then.
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Correct.

Chip is my nickname from highschool.
Everyone I still talk to from highschool, still call me it.
LeNeve Wrote:You need a new one then.

You may see it on FB from time to time... if you really pay attention.
Another mining collapse.
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:You need a new one then.

You may see it on FB from time to time... if you really pay attention.

I think I have seen it. I can't remember it though, at the moment.
that doesn't happen with guys :high5:
Brampton Wrote:
that doesn't happen with guys :high5:

No high five because it does.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Shop Vac, almost forgot about that :thanks:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I can't wear padded bras... my tits will never disappoint.
big boob 5 :high5:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friiiiiiiiiiday, May 27, 2016 ~ Long Weekend Beckster 10 468 05-27-2016, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, February 22, 2016 ~ Sucky Weekend Beckster 8 592 02-22-2016, 04:50 PM
  Monday 12/16/15 - What a weekend!! NussieT 15 545 12-15-2015, 11:39 AM
  Thursday, October 29, 2015 ~ Working too Early Beckster 16 211 10-29-2015, 03:06 PM
  Tuesday 05/19/15 - Long Weekend Blues NussieT 9 207 05-19-2015, 07:10 PM
  Friday 05/08/15 - Bring on the weekend!!! NussieT 42 369 05-08-2015, 03:55 PM
  Monday 03/30/15 - Disappointing Weekend NussieT 23 324 03-31-2015, 10:12 AM
  Tuesday 02/03/15: Back from a long weekend Chip 34 530 02-03-2015, 07:27 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  It's FRIDAY, Oct 17, 2014 ~ Bring on the weekend Beckster 19 397 10-19-2014, 09:22 PM
  Monday, Oct 6, 2014 ~ Wasted Weekend Beckster 42 665 10-07-2014, 09:37 AM
Last Post: NussieT