Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
04/29/10 - Everybody's working for the weekend!
you guys are freaking :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Just hoped back on. Let's just not post any pictures in the IST of any cock, vagina or tits. Meat that looks like cock, fine, just not a real cock. I don't want to see anyone get fired over DBN. There is nothing wrong with the picture from today.

This ONLY applies to the IST. Post all the cock and twat you want anywhere else. Just put NSFW in the header so no one accidentally opens it around their boss or mother.

At the same time, let's not flip out over a piece of meat that happens to be somewhat shaped like a cock. If you have any questions as to if a piece of meat is an actual cock or ham, please PM me and I will let you know which it is. I feel confident in my ability to tell the difference between cock and ham.

Haha. Pete, our resident cock expert.

Ya, the certification class is only offered in Philly at the Wachovia Center. No where else in the country. Long waiting list to get in.

Wacka wacka!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I feel confident in my ability to tell the difference between cock and ham.

That is my favorite sentence EVER!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: mine too.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Me? No way! I am an innocent lil angel!!
[Image: anime_girl_innocent_angel.jpg]

Is that your next halloween costum?
Derick Wrote:sig change

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
BigFan Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I'm done.

Awwww Iva...... Don't go!
she's bluffing

She better be!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:sig change
nice sig 5 :high5:
Chip Wrote:Is that your next halloween costum?

I dunno.. maybe...
I HATE PIE!!

I dunno.. maybe...

Now you're just being a tease
remove from sig and made a sticky in general
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:I have a password on EVERY THING that I can. I have pad locks on the rest of the shit. I have nothing to hide, but I HATE people snooping in my stuff.

you mean people like spot?
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->
Covino Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have a password on EVERY THING that I can. I have pad locks on the rest of the shit. I have nothing to hide, but I HATE people snooping in my stuff.

Spot's a snooper?
BigFan Wrote:during the Arizona immigrant conversation on Monday, didn't Covino say he has relatives that don't speak English on his mother's side?
[Image: mexicans.jpg]

I did and said that i don't think its right but it's just my grandma and she's old and yoda like but still TRIES to speak English..she completely understands.
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->
Covino Wrote:

Spot found Angie's dildo too? :eek: Awkward!!
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

I dunno.. maybe...

Now you're just being a tease

I do try!
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friiiiiiiiiiday, May 27, 2016 ~ Long Weekend Beckster 10 468 05-27-2016, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, February 22, 2016 ~ Sucky Weekend Beckster 8 592 02-22-2016, 04:50 PM
  Monday 12/16/15 - What a weekend!! NussieT 15 545 12-15-2015, 11:39 AM
  Thursday, October 29, 2015 ~ Working too Early Beckster 16 211 10-29-2015, 03:06 PM
  Tuesday 05/19/15 - Long Weekend Blues NussieT 9 207 05-19-2015, 07:10 PM
  Friday 05/08/15 - Bring on the weekend!!! NussieT 42 369 05-08-2015, 03:55 PM
  Monday 03/30/15 - Disappointing Weekend NussieT 23 324 03-31-2015, 10:12 AM
  Tuesday 02/03/15: Back from a long weekend Chip 34 530 02-03-2015, 07:27 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  It's FRIDAY, Oct 17, 2014 ~ Bring on the weekend Beckster 19 397 10-19-2014, 09:22 PM
  Monday, Oct 6, 2014 ~ Wasted Weekend Beckster 42 665 10-07-2014, 09:37 AM
Last Post: NussieT