Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got my tickets for the Heineken Experience
For my trip to Europe in June the wife and I are headed to Amsterdam, Paris, and London. While in Amsterdam we are going to tour the Heineken brewery.

It is like the Guinness tour in Dublin. Buy tickets in advance and avoid the lines.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
:happy: :happy: :happy: :beer:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pokes28 Wrote:For my trip to Europe in June the wife and I are headed to Amsterdam, Paris, and London. While in Amsterdam we are going to tour the Heineken brewery.

It is like the Guinness tour in Dublin. Buy tickets in advance and avoid the lines.

That's sounds awesome.
I've heard Heineken in Europe is a lot better then it is here.
The whole "green bottle" thing.
Yeah, the only Heineken that I like here in the US is when it is on tap. Green or clear bottles are the devil.

I like it that I was on here telling folks that very thing long before the Sam Adams commercials.
I went to an all inclusive in mexico with a few of my boys years ago. Free drinks so we ended up hammered most of the time.

We took a tour of the Sauza Tequila plant at like 10 a.m. one morning. The whole place smelled like you were inside a tequila bottle. I was so hung over, the whole tour i was trying not to :barf:

Moral of the story, I'd say don't drink the night before you go
negadave Wrote:I went to an all inclusive in mexico with a few of my boys years ago. Free drinks so we ended up hammered most of the time.

We took a tour of the Sauza Tequila plant at like 10 a.m. one morning. The whole place smelled like you were inside a tequila bottle. I was so hung over, the whole tour i was trying not to :barf:

Moral of the story, I'd say don't drink the night before you go

I say drink.
Nothing like the hair of the dog that bit ya.
Chip Wrote:I say drink.
Nothing like the hair of the dog that bit ya.

True except that you don't want to smell the hair of the dog.