Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4-27-10 Tooesday! I Miss You Know Who!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Holy Crap! I JUST realized that this is the week of the Kentucky Derby!! I need to do some gambling!!

The race track in Winnipeg is doing a big open house as a kick off to the Kentucky Derby. I've never bet on horses before, don't think I ever will.

You should. All you have to do is pick the one that will get 1st place, and you will win every time.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:good morning everyone

Question........Why do they need to make pickup trucks so friggin big. It feels like they have doubled in size over the last 10 years. Wtf

How else are you going to haul a gallon of milk home from the store.
that makes sense
another question

My wife wants to get a blackberry........which one is better Curve 8530 or Bold 9000?

I don't know about them, since i haven't ever had one
Derick Wrote:

Question........Why do they need to make pickup trucks so friggin big. It feels like they have doubled in size over the last 10 years. Wtf
bigger is better

Yep I heard that commercial...SIZE MATTERS...SIZE MATTERS....SIZE MATTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

bigger is better

Yep I heard that commercial...SIZE MATTERS...SIZE MATTERS....SIZE MATTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unfortunately you can't lube up the sides of the truck when you're putting it into a small space
Brampton Wrote:another question

My wife wants to get a blackberry........which one is better Curve 8530 or Bold 9000?

I haven't used either, but just doing a quick check on the blackberry website, i think i would go with the bold. it's on the gsm network, which is more widely available worldwide. they're very similar, but the main thing i like about the curve is the optical track pad rather than the track ball, the track balls can have problems with getting stuck.

which carrier are you going to be on?
Truck lube. Sounds sexy.
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

bigger is better

Unfortunately you can't lube up the sides of the truck when you're putting it into a small space

Yeah, but when it's that big, you can just force it into what ever spot you want...

Spot, if you're here, settle down. I'm talking about a truck into a parking spot.
michaelangelo Wrote:

I haven't used either, but just doing a quick check on the blackberry website, i think i would go with the bold. it's on the gsm network, which is more widely available worldwide. they're very similar, but the main thing i like about the curve is the optical track pad rather than the track ball, the track balls can have problems with getting stuck.

which carrier are you going to be on?
I think we are gonna stay with Bell
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:bigger is better

Yeah, but when it's that big, you can just force it into what ever spot you want...

Spot, if you're here, settle down. I'm talking about a truck into a parking spot.
Not a parking spot, getting it into my hoist.

Also, if we were talking about Spot, probably the problem he has in door frames...........He's fat :roflmao:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Holy Crap! I JUST realized that this is the week of the Kentucky Derby!! I need to do some gambling!!

The race track in Winnipeg is doing a big open house as a kick off to the Kentucky Derby. I've never bet on horses before, don't think I ever will.

It's actually really fun. You should try it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

My work has employee night on day in the summertime. We basically all go to the track, have dinner, play a few games then gamble on horses. I've been here 3 years and have never gone.

iphone
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:

iphone

People who have iPhones are Lame
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

My work has employee night on day in the summertime. We basically all go to the track, have dinner, play a few games then gamble on horses. I've been here 3 years and have never gone.

I went to a horse track once. Made some bets.
Picked horses based on their names. There's this whole confusing way to bet, trifectas and stuff.
I didn't really get it.