Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday April 26 2010 -- I'm about to stick it in...
JDubb Wrote:Why is the Jay Thomas show on this channel? I am going by promo's only because I don't listen to the show but it seems like he does a live show once a week and that show is on 101 and than replayed here.

Thats what I always think, every promo is the same. He's getting audited, that annoying chick is in labor, blah, blah, blah......
R.I.P. large cranberry limeade. Confusedad:
I have never even touched a smart car.
The accidents probaly don't get reported, because the little cars just get stuck in the tire treads like doodie. Probaly a shit load of missing persons reports though.
The battery on my stiletto died and I forgot the wall charger at home.... so I went back to listening to my ipod.
The battery on my stiletto died and I forgot the wall charger at home.... so I went back to listening to my ipod.
beckster Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:what about weezer?

So it Ain't So. The Sweater Song put them on the map, though.
ummm... Buddy Holly?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I saw an accident last week between a Smart and a Ford Fusion. The Fusion rear ended the Smart. The front end of the Fusion was trashed, the Smart was still able to drive away.
Nussie_T Wrote:The battery on my stiletto died and I forgot the wall charger at home.... so I went back to listening to my ipod.

No reason to double post about it though.
JDubb Wrote:I saw an accident last week between a Smart and a Ford Fusion. The Fusion rear ended the Smart. The front end of the Fusion was trashed, the Smart was still able to drive away.

Interesting.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:The battery on my stiletto died and I forgot the wall charger at home.... so I went back to listening to my ipod.

I didnt realize I did and by the time I tried to delete it, you replied to it. I must apologize.
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I didnt realize I did and by the time I tried to delete it, you replied to it. I must apologize.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Derick, make an example of T and her double post.
LeNeve Wrote:

double posting?

[Image: doubleposters2zs3dn5qo.gif]
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:It's not that simple to get on unemployment, it's easier just to get a part time job untill something better comes along.

I don't think I could ever be on unemployment. I leave on Maternity leave and after about 5 months I need to work.

I'm currently on unemployment. I f-ing sucks. I wish I had a job and am actively looking for one. I am glad for unemployment because it is helping fill the gaps right now.

Unemployment is a good thing if you need it but after a couple of months of nothing, I'd just go out and get two or three part time jobs to make up for it.

Unemployment is great for those who need it. It sucks that there are morons who take advantage of it. Part time jobs can be difficult to get here in Michigan and the amount of pay that the unemployment would be paying you is usually still more.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT