Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Draft
So its been 35-40 minutes, and they are already through 5 picks. Good pace to this thing, not like the old days
Mark my words

Joe Haden will have off field problems

There I said it
Great first round

Lions BIG improvements
Bills picking Spiller - Goodbye Lynch

Tebow going to Denver, and Clausen not getting in - Good - Winning finally means something
Teams put their best foot foreward this year, and didn't go crazy with their picks.

Even the Raiders of all teams didn't do something stupid.

Did I mention Clausen wasn't picked :roflmao:
Whoever picked tenth apparently made a dumb choice picking some D tackle no one ever heard of.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Brampton Wrote:Great first round
Lions BIG improvements

Yeah, but will they actually be able to win? They have given us hope before and failed miserably. I have trouble being optimistic with them anymore.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Great first round
Lions BIG improvements

Yeah, but will they actually be able to win? They have given us hope before and failed miserably. I have trouble being optimistic with them anymore.
Again, I think 8-8 is attainable. I'm a realist.
I love that the Steelers FINALLY drafted Offensive Line. That guy is gonna be a beast.

Suh is the best player in the draft. Lions did good.

Bradford will be a bust.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I love that the Steelers FINALLY drafted Offensive Line. That guy is gonna be a beast.

Suh is the best player in the draft. Lions did good.

Bradford will be a bust.
I couldn't believe that Suh fell into the Lions laps. The Rams could have ended up with a very dominant D, but chose a QB who's gonna spend the next 2 seasons on his ass