Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday April 21, 2010.....Its Tony Romo's Birthday...Homo
Derick Wrote:hey white liar, truth comes out a little at a time
What Dat Mean?
So I'm listening to Stern, and there is something he said that reminded me of something

A couple of years ago, my brother was in Toronto playing basketball with some buddies. While they were playing, some young dude showed up with some old broad and asked to play. So they let him, they said he was cool, but very hyper. After they finished, and the guy left another friend of theirs showed up and asked them if they knew who that was. They didn't, so he told them it was David Arquette and Courtney Cox.

The best part is they all thought she was some old chick. :roflmao:
its a crazy town full of neon dreams
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Brampton Wrote:So I'm listening to Stern, and there is something he said that reminded me of something

A couple of years ago, my brother was in Toronto playing basketball with some buddies. While they were playing, some young dude showed up with some old broad and asked to play. So they let him, they said he was cool, but very hyper. After they finished, and the guy left another friend of theirs showed up and asked them if they knew who that was. They didn't, so he told them it was David Arquette and Courtney Cox.

That's a good story. She is old, I think she is almost 50 and he is in his mid 30's. I could be wrong.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Courteney Cox was born on June 15th, 1964
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:survey conducted reveals that 54% of women would be more likely to date a man if he owns an iPhone.

Then why are you still single?
you know how hard it is to find a short anorexic blond with blue eyes?

Shit loads of hutterites in Manitoba, all with blonde hair, blue eyes, skinny and at the most 5'6.
David Arquette born September 8, 1971
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:survey conducted reveals that 54% of women would be more likely to date a man if he owns an iPhone.

Then why are you still single?
you know how hard it is to find a short anorexic blond with blue eyes?

Shit loads of hutterites in Manitoba
they can all stay there
because of you I never stray to far from the sidewalk
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So I'm listening to Stern, and there is something he said that reminded me of something

That's a good story. She is old, I think she is almost 50 and he is in his mid 30's. I could be wrong.
I always had my suspicions about her "hottness", and this proved how TV can glam anything.
Derick Wrote:because of you I never stray to far from the sidewalk

I dislike Kelly Clarkson... a one hit wonder!
Derick Wrote:Courteney Cox was born on June 15th, 1964

45, almost 50

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Derick Wrote:David Arquette born September 8, 1971

38, mid 30's

Brampton Wrote:I always had my suspicions about her "hottness", and this proved how TV can glam anything.
now lets translate that to Kim K
I just want to make sure you know just who you’re getting under this old hat cause girl I’m not the kind to two time or play games behind your back

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM