Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Listening to Lithium here, and Green Day's Nice Guys Finish Last is on, why didn't Ticklesack ever do a Nice Guys Get No Ass?
cause anymore songs about Spot will cost them listeners

Good point.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Are we gonna do a running IST for the NFL Draft's first round?

Guess what I won't be doing.

I'm gonna go with.......watching the Flyers win. No way that's gonna be happening.

Well, is the draft this weekend?
Then maybe you're right, cause the Flyers will be done with the 1st round by then.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Are we gonna do a running IST for the NFL Draft's first round?

Guess what I won't be doing.

I'm gonna go with.......watching the Flyers win. No way that's gonna be happening.

Well, is the draft this weekend?
Then maybe you're right, cause the Flyers will be done with the 1st round by then.

Thursday, you know, the night Jersey goes up 3-2. And you are wrong b/c Jersey is going to win the series on Sunday.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Well, is the draft this weekend?

Thursday, you know, the night Jersey goes up 3-2. And you are wrong b/c Jersey is going to win the series on Sunday.

I thought the draft was on the weekend?
I've actually had to fight a friend to take the remote during a playoff game because he kept changing it to the damn NFL draft (which he was recording).

Come on, Brodeur is about done. He's won 2 playoff series since the lockout. He plays way too much in the regular season at his age to dominate in the playoffs. Parise can't do it himself, and there's no way Kovalchuk is going to help him.

On a side note, I went to high school with Andy Greene, he was a freshmen when I was a senior. And then, another related note, when I was a freshmen, J.J. Putz was a senior.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I've actually had to fight a friend to take the remote during a playoff game because he kept changing it to the damn NFL draft (which he was recording).

Come on, Brodeur is about done. He's won 2 playoff series since the lockout. He plays way too much in the regular season at his age to dominate in the playoffs. Parise can't do it himself, and there's no way Kovalchuk is going to help him.

On a side note, I went to high school with Andy Greene, he was a freshmen when I was a senior. And then, another related note, when I was a freshmen, J.J. Putz was a senior.
they changed the Draft. 1st round is thursday night, 2nd I think is Friday night, and the rest is on Saturday
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

They changed it this year, First round is Thursday, which I will not be watching b/c the Pens are on. 2nd and 3rd round are on Friday and the rest are Saturday.

Jersey in 6
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Football... :yawn:
When people call into the show and say "I'm a truck driver" I automatically think, this guy sucks cock for chrystal meth in truck stop restrooms.
LeNeve Wrote:When people call into the show and say "I'm a truck driver" I automatically think, this guy sucks cock for chrystal meth in truck stop restrooms.

I think the guy is fat, wears overalls, is bald and has a giant beard.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:When people call into the show and say "I'm a truck driver" I automatically think, this guy sucks cock for chrystal meth in truck stop restrooms.

I think fat, plaid shirt, beard, pays for lot lizzards, and masterbates on long hauls :barf:
I know he doesn't play a trucker, but this is who I thought of

[Image: Uncle%2BJesse.jpg]

and since i came across this while I was searching

[Image: js_gel_paddedth.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I think fat, plaid shirt, beard, pays for lot lizzards, and masterbates on long hauls :barf:

I don't shake driver's hands, because you know they didn't bother to wash the goo off. I have walked up to more than one trailer when I covered the warehouse area and seen evidence of them spanking the monkey.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Haha, look at the "cow" Pete put in his posts.
Run away! She's got tits and an ass! Noooooo!
Chip Wrote:Haha, look at the "cow" Pete put in his posts.
Run away! She's got tits and an ass! Noooooo!
Pete's new sig 5 :high5: (the right side of it)
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I don't shake driver's hands, because you know they didn't bother to wash the goo off. I have walked up to more than one trailer when I covered the warehouse area and seen evidence of them spanking the monkey.
the only thing worse than a truck driver is a Tow-Truck driver. EEEEEWWWWWWWW :barf:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve