Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Saturday and I'm working
Brampton Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:Cold as fuck here too.. where the hell is that global warming when you need it
Yeah global warming my ass.Oh well :beer:
Mother nature is being a mother fucker.
Yeah, what a bitch :finger:
That's a huge bitch!!!
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:rye
:barf:
now you don't like rye......what wrong with everyone on here? Confusedwoot:
My dad picked a muffin up from McDonalds for 17 cents. How the hell do they sell them so cheap.....and it was tasty
Why do they make it so when you open the door on a hybrid the brakes lock. Now the customer is gonna complain that they have to reset all their radio stations
Brampton Wrote:My dad picked a muffin up from McDonalds for 17 cents. How the hell do they sell them so cheap.....and it was tasty

I have never seen anything for 17 cents at McDonalds. Did he screw the fry girl or something?
I hope Phillies fans are appreciating Doc.........I miss him on the Jays already Confusedwoot:
Brampton Wrote:Why do they make it so when you open the door on a hybrid the brakes lock. Now the customer is gonna complain that they have to reset all their radio stations
Never drove or even rode in one.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
DaveP Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:My dad picked a muffin up from McDonalds for 17 cents. How the hell do they sell them so cheap.....and it was tasty

I have never seen anything for 17 cents at McDonalds. Did he screw the fry girl or something?
If you get a coffee, which at McD's are pretty good, you get a muffin for cheap.
DaveP Wrote:

You couldn't pay me 17 cents to fuck most of the fry girls here.
Brampton Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:rye
:barf:
now you don't like rye......what wrong with everyone on here? Confusedwoot:
I cannot stomache rye.I bought some Jameson when I crossed the border a few weeks back and that stuff is pretty good.I don't really like anything straight but that Jameson is about as close as I have ever tasted.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

If you get a coffee, which at McD's are pretty good, you get a muffin for cheap.

Ohh.. they get you on the coffee and make it seem like you are getting a deal on the muffin
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

McD'z Nutz!!!
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

I never eat at Mickey Ds but Wendy's Baconator and the one with blue cheese on it are mighty tasty.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
Joe changed some shit up, it doesn't show if someone is online above your avatar anymore
Brampton Wrote:Why do they make it so when you open the door on a hybrid the brakes lock. Now the customer is gonna complain that they have to reset all their radio stations
I'm confused.What do the brakes have to do with the radio stations.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's Saturday LeNeve 43 12,068 07-31-2010, 12:08 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Sat June 12..I've got 2 tickets to...work on Saturday....Boo Brampton 30 9,228 06-13-2010, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ap bikini team