Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 4/14 Stanley Cup playoffs start. GO PENS!!!
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have red wing work boots.

I have friends who swear by those boots and how awesome they are. My one friend is an archeologist those boots are the only brand she wears.
Best boots ever.
I'd have to be on the Red Wings to be able to afford the boots
LeNeve Wrote:NEWS ALERT:

a small grasshopper has been spotted, on the north side of Riley Ford, in Ulysses Kansas. It was last seen hopping in a north east direction towards a vacant lot.
LeNeve Wrote:It's harder than I thought to photograph a wild grasshopper.

Nice work, though!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brian in NY Wrote:

a small grasshopper has been spotted, on the north side of Riley Ford, in Ulysses Kansas. It was last seen hopping in a north east direction towards a vacant lot.
How did you do that soooooo fast?

its pretty cool :high5:
I heard that Cosmolicious was cancelled...wonder what Diana Falzone will do now????
Brian in NY Wrote:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: That is great!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:I heard that Cosmolicious was cancelled...wonder what Diana Falzone will do now????

She is going to give me knobbers.
Brian in NY Wrote:

freaking hilarious. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
Iva13 Wrote:I heard that Cosmolicious was cancelled...wonder what Diana Falzone will do now????

Well, that bites... Sometimes that show doesn't suck. I'll actually listen to it when they have something interesting to talk about.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

How did you do that soooooo fast?

its pretty cool :high5:
:thanks: Not too bad for MSpaint.

yep. that's the most fascinating thing that's happened there since i peed standing up in a truck stop in 09.
Spot put the microphone in his butt. :barf:
Dolphins are weird.
Rockin the doo doo mic. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:Dolphins are weird.

you must be part dolphin then. GOOBER!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM