Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 4/14 Stanley Cup playoffs start. GO PENS!!!
Derick Wrote:why? why do we always have to start the day off with shitty news, every fucking day? Now I'm all swooted out over bramptons news Confusedwoot:
Sorry dude, I'll try to keep it light for the rest of the day.

Maybe there should be a swoot news thread
Pete Nice Wrote:In Football news, the St. Louis Rams have offered the Pittsburgh Steelers their first round pick this year (first overall) and their first round pick in 2011 (most likely a top 3 pick) for Ben Roethlisberger. While I am sticking up for Ben until he is convicted, this might be a deal for them to take.

They could draft Suh and either Bryant or an Olineman in the first round this year, get Tebow or Tate in the 2nd round and sign Byron Leftwich. Leftwich played real well for the Steelers in 2008 and fits their system.

Then hopefully there is a QB in the top in 2011.
thats a no brainer if its on the table.
[Image: aakron_white_stick_pens_2_rush.jpg]
Go pens!!!!!!!! :high5:
Needed to get things back on track here, Beckster, stop posting in yesterdays thread :?
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: aakron_white_stick_pens_2_rush.jpg]

wtf.. I know someone named Mario Mancini
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: aakron_white_stick_pens_2_rush.jpg]

wtf.. I know someone named Mario Mancini

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Tell him I have his pen.
Brampton Wrote:Some shitty news just hit me.

A lady was run over by a transport truck about 200m from where I work, yesterday morning. I just found out it was a family friend, and a friend of my moms for the past 30+ years.

Swoot Confusedad:

Bummer. Confusedad:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:why? why do we always have to start the day off with shitty news, every fucking day? Now I'm all swooted out over bramptons news Confusedwoot:

Shit, it happens.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Nervous Matt on Me and Vinnie again!!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
University of Colorado students banned from using Nerf guns to play Humans vs. Zombies

BOULDER, Colo. (AP) — While one Colorado university considers whether it should continue to allow concealed weapons, another has banned students from using Nerf guns.

Colorado State University currently allows people with concealed weapons permits to carry guns many places on campus. The University of Colorado, like most schools, doesn't.

CU says its policy also bans the use of fake guns and that that includes the Nerf guns used to play the popular college tag game known as Humans vs. Zombies. In the game, humans can freeze zombies by hitting them with a Nerf gun or balled-up socks.

CU spokesman Bronson Hilliard says the school isn't trying to be a killjoy. He says the concern is for others not playing the game who might see a student with a Nerf gun and mistake it for a real gun.
Pete Nice Wrote:Nervous Matt on Me and Vinnie again!!!!

I would hang out with nervous matt.
Pete Nice Wrote:Nervous Matt on Me and Vinnie again!!!!

Whats he talk to those guys about. Black tud?
Brampton Wrote:Needed to get things back on track here, Beckster, stop posting in yesterdays thread :?

I'm sorry! It was one comment and I am done now! Confusedad:
I HATE PIE!!

Here, it's the happiest tank ever.

[Image: 99%20The%20Happiest%20Tank%20Ever.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM