Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
04/13 - I've got a bad case of the Monday blues
Brian in NY Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:.....and then he got stuck in our backyard... Pulling someone who is already pissy at 530 am isn't fun.
What dat mean?

Has anyone seen Hot Tub Time Machine yet? I saw it on Saturday with my girlfriend. We both thought it was hilarious.

Of course, I have seen it.. It is very funny, though not as goofy as I thought it would be... I have been waiting for you people to get caught u, so we can talk about it... Frankenmuth, MI is having it's 80s Fest this weekend to which I will be going and I need to find some 80s clothes to wear to it....
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:In other sports news, the Steelers traded former first round pick, former Super Bowl MVP, 1000 yard receiver Santonio Holmes to the Jets for A FUCKING 5th round pick!!!!! :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:

I know he has some legal issues, but a 5th rd pick?????? :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:

He might miss the first 4 games due to a drug suspension but I find it hard to believe a team like the Bears, Bills or Dolphins wouldn't give up AT LEAST a 3rd round pick. This guy is a multifaceted stud. This is like trading Alice Eve for Rosie ODonnel, to use a good analogy.

Good analogy 5 :high5:

I don't know who Alice Eve is. No five for you.
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm getting sick just thinking of that. I hate sugar, and pretty much anything with sugar in it.

It's gross... trust me. I can no longer drink any stale pop or orange pop. It has tainted me.

I don't even drink pop anymore (yes, it is pop), I don't put any sugar in my coffee.

Good luck.

I drink diet SODA and never put sugar in tea or iced tea.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm getting sick just thinking of that. I hate sugar, and pretty much anything with sugar in it.

It's gross... trust me. I can no longer drink any stale pop or orange pop. It has tainted me.

taint. :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I don't even drink pop anymore (yes, it is pop), I don't put any sugar in my coffee.

Good luck.

I drink diet SODA and never put sugar in tea or iced tea.
Oh, SODA. I get it now.
LeNeve Wrote:I don't know who Alice Eve is. No five for you.

Pete posted something on Alice Eve not that long ago... I remember telling my husband we should call our child Alice if it's a girl.. and then seeing the thread... we changed our minds.
Nussie_T Wrote:

Pete posted something on Alice Eve not that long ago... I remember telling my husband we should call our child Alice if it's a girl.. and then seeing the thread... we changed our minds.
http://www.dudebronation.com/forum/viewt...=11&t=1365
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:In other sports news, the Steelers traded former first round pick, former Super Bowl MVP, 1000 yard receiver Santonio Holmes to the Jets for A FUCKING 5th round pick!!!!! :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:

I know he has some legal issues, but a 5th rd pick?????? :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:

He might miss the first 4 games due to a drug suspension but I find it hard to believe a team like the Bears, Bills or Dolphins wouldn't give up AT LEAST a 3rd round pick. This guy is a multifaceted stud. This is like trading Alice Eve for Rosie ODonnel, to use a good analogy.

Good analogy 5 :high5:

I don't know who Alice Eve is. No five for you.

The hot chick in She's outta your League that I posted tons of pics of in the general discussion.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Nussie_T Wrote:

Why? That chick is smoking hot.

Brian in NY Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

http://www.dudebronation.com/forum/viewt...=11&t=1365

okay, I reverse my decision of withholding the high five. :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Why? That chick is smoking hot.

i should have said Jimbo got stuck on a new name. Annie. However the name Alice is still a possibility.
Pete Nice Wrote:Congratulations to Sidney Crosby, your 2009-2010 Rocket Richard Trophy winner. He shares the Trophy with a player I consider to be the most underrated in the NHL, Steven Stankos.

CONGRATS GUYS!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh yeah, and dirty ass Ovechkin and his 7 empty netters can SUCK IT!!! :owned:
Dont forget his 50 goals, and 10 missed games. Its evidence, not trying to pick a fight
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Congratulations to Sidney Crosby, your 2009-2010 Rocket Richard Trophy winner. He shares the Trophy with a player I consider to be the most underrated in the NHL, Steven Stankos.

CONGRATS GUYS!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh yeah, and dirty ass Ovechkin and his 7 empty netters can SUCK IT!!! :owned:
Dont forget his 50 goals, and 10 missed games. Its evidence, not trying to pick a fight

Haha. He said it, I didn't!
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:It's gross... trust me. I can no longer drink any stale pop or orange pop. It has tainted me.

Good luck.

I drink diet pop and never put sugar in tea or iced tea.
Oh, pop. I get it now.

Fixed.
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Oh, pop. I get it now.

Fixed.
SODA SODA SODA Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Confusedlap:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT