Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
04/13 - I've got a bad case of the Monday blues
Congratulations to Sidney Crosby, your 2009-2010 Rocket Richard Trophy winner. He shares the Trophy with a player I consider to be the most underrated in the NHL, Steven Stankos.

CONGRATS GUYS!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh yeah, and dirty ass Ovechkin and his 7 empty netters can SUCK IT!!! :owned:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I get to leave work at noon today and drink 59 grams of pure sugar and see if I go into diabetic shock... yea for me!

Oh wow.

It's lots of fun. I can't leave the hospital. I get poked for blood two times and it's this stale, sugary orange pop... bleech!.
In other sports news, the Steelers traded former first round pick, former Super Bowl MVP, 1000 yard receiver Santonio Holmes to the Jets for A FUCKING 5th round pick!!!!! :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:

I know he has some legal issues, but a 5th rd pick?????? :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:

He might miss the first 4 games due to a drug suspension but I find it hard to believe a team like the Bears, Bills or Dolphins wouldn't give up AT LEAST a 3rd round pick. This guy is a multifaceted stud. This is like trading Alice Eve for Rosie ODonnel, to use a good analogy.

Good analogy 5 :high5:

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I get to leave work at noon today and drink 59 grams of pure sugar and see if I go into diabetic shock... yea for me!

Oh wow.

It's lots of fun. I can't leave the hospital. I get poked for blood two times and it's this stale, sugary orange pop... bleech!.

Are you diabetic or are they trying to determine if you are of might be? Or are they looking to see if you have that prenatal diabetes stuff?

Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Oh wow.

Are you diabetic or are they trying to determine if you are of might be? Or are they looking to see if you have that prenatal diabetes stuff?

I am not diabetic, they are doing a gestational diabetes test. It's the worst. I did it when I was preggo with my son and I am really not looking forward to it.
Pete Nice Wrote:Congratulations to Sidney Crosby, your 2009-2010 Rocket Richard Trophy winner. He shares the Trophy with a player I consider to be the most underrated in the NHL, Steven Stankos.

CONGRATS GUYS!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh yeah, and dirty ass Ovechkin and his 7 empty netters can SUCK IT!!! :owned:

Blah.

At least Philly got matched up with the one top 4 team that they might have a shot at, to keep them in it long enough for their saviour, Leighton comes back.

"their saviour, Leighton" Confusedwoot: FML
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Oh wow.

I am not diabetic, they are doing a gestational diabetes test. It's the worst. I did it when I was preggo with my son and I am really not looking forward to it.

I'm getting sick just thinking of that. I hate sugar, and pretty much anything with sugar in it.
Nussie_T Wrote:It's lots of fun. I can't leave the hospital. I get poked for blood two times and it's this stale, sugary orange pop... bleech!.
be glad they add the orange flavor
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Chip Wrote:I'm getting sick just thinking of that. I hate sugar, and pretty much anything with sugar in it.

It's gross... trust me. I can no longer drink any stale pop or orange pop. It has tainted me.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm getting sick just thinking of that. I hate sugar, and pretty much anything with sugar in it.

It's gross... trust me. I can no longer drink any stale pop or orange pop. It has tainted me.

I don't even drink pop anymore (yes, it is pop), I don't put any sugar in my coffee.

Good luck.
Chip Wrote:(yes, it is pop)
yes it IS POP
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I don't even drink pop anymore (yes, it is pop), I don't put any sugar in my coffee.

Good luck.
What is this "pop" you two are talking about? :poke:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Good luck.

Thanks! I drink the odd pop but nowhere near as much as i once did and since I got preggo everytime I drink coffee I end up throwing up so I don't do that anymore either.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Good luck.

Thanks! I drink the odd pop but nowhere near as much as i once did and since I got preggo everytime I drink coffee I end up throwing up so I don't do that anymore either.

Well, I guess I should say the only time I do drink pop is in the extremly rare case when I'll drink rum and coke or whiskey and coke. But even that, I can't drink a lot of it.

Wtf

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT