Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOMB
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
negadave Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Hmmm.Didn't figure I'd make the top 20.
and it seems like alot of you guys know eachother from outside DBN.
99% of us have never met in real life

Derick had a man date once with Pokes...
Pete had a party and Derick and Mercer went.
and Pete and Air_Hej had a man date too!

Did I miss anyone?

I met Mercer well before a forum was ever created, so that doesn't count.

I went to Chris Nez's bday a few months ago in PGH.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I went to Chris Nez's bday a few months ago in PGH.

That's right... I remember now... we got all the pie pictures sent to our bb's and you called me a loser for going to bed at 10:30.
Derick Wrote:
negadave Wrote:
I have never met anyone from on here.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
negadave Wrote:
I have never met anyone from on here.

My wife is on here, and one of my high school friends. I have never met anyone else though.
I've never met anyone from this site, but I'm sure that will change one day
I have never met anyone from here in person either, I often wonder if I'm the person that's farthest north though.
Same as the last two of you said even though there's at least 5 other people from my state on here.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I think it's quite possible that a bunch of us will meet eventually... the distances are what makes it tricky... I'd still love to have a group meet at Cedar Point sometime.. That place is more fun when you have a group.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I may be going to Joe's over the 4th of July
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:I may be going to Joe's over the 4th of July
That would kick ass. Of course everyone is invited.
Derick Wrote:I may be going to Joe's over the 4th of July

Krissy invited me too, but I have family coming in from out of town, so I can't make it. Confusedad:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I never got invited for July 4th. Confusedad:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I never got invited for July 4th. Confusedad:
It was an automatic given that you were invited.

She was ready to send out invitations back in Feb, but I told her to hold off until May because people will forget.

The 4th parties at my house are usually pretty laid back. Generally it's like 30 people of all ages. This year there may be a lot more than 30 though. There's always beer on tap, Krissy tends bar and I took endless amounts of food. The cool thing is the community that I live in does fireworks so no one has to go anywhere to watch them.

There's always a big NASCAR race that night so I project that on to a screen on the back of the house too.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I never got invited for July 4th. Confusedad:
It was an automatic given that you were invited.

She was ready to send out invitations back in Feb, but I told her to hold off until May because people will forget.

The 4th parties at my house are usually pretty laid back. Generally it's like 30 people of all ages. This year there may be a lot more than 30 though. There's always beer on tap, Krissy tends bar and I took endless amounts of food. The cool thing is the community that I live in does fireworks so no one has to go anywhere to watch them.

There's always a big NASCAR race that night so I project that on to a screen on the back of the house too.

That sounds kick ass. Wish I lived a little closer.
beckster Wrote:I think it's quite possible that a bunch of us will meet eventually... the distances are what makes it tricky... I'd still love to have a group meet at Cedar Point sometime.. That place is more fun when you have a group.
Its more likely we will all meet on cock roulette
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some really funny/good photo shops from TOMB LeNeve 2 1,265 08-24-2020, 06:43 AM
Last Post: monika
  TOMB Raiding... Wish Upon A Star SiriusXM Contest JDubb 6 2,834 12-24-2010, 01:26 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Doing some TOMB raiding; The "Would You Do Her" Game - NSFW JDubb 28 9,038 06-26-2009, 08:46 PM
Last Post: AirHej
  TOMB Raiding: Offish Explanation for MoLLY's answer Brian 1 1,378 05-12-2009, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  TOMB Rooski 3 2,072 04-24-2009, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Joe