Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOMB
I had no idea that either board had rankings. Where is it?
Hondo Wrote:
BigFan Wrote: great work! Interesting stats
I prefer DBN over TOMB because I can say stupid things here and not be censored or taken seriously. I wish more people did participate overall, helps me pass the time at work

I'll go that one better. Not to dis the folks at TOMB but the people here are the ORIGINAL C&R fans. The people that have, for the most part, been around since the beginning. The contenders, not pretenders.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
negadave Wrote:I had no idea that either board had rankings. Where is it?
Pull up the members list and there should be a sort method tab at the bottom of the list. You could sort it by join date, post count, rank and even location.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Beckster #1 :high5:
And there's like 3 pages of people with 0 posts Wtf
negadave Wrote:Beckster #1 :high5:
And there's like 3 pages of people with 0 posts Wtf

I am awesome Big Grin... This is true!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
TOMB needs to hire Joe as a consoltant.
negadave Wrote:And there's like 3 pages of people with 0 posts Wtf
Fake members = increase the assumed amount of listeners/followers = $$$ for their up coming contract
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
Hmmm.Didn't figure I'd make the top 20.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:Hmmm.Didn't figure I'd make the top 20.
Yea, i was suprised i was where i was at too and on the wiki, and pete wanted me to go to the DBN convention. I don't do the IST, and it seems like alot of you guys know eachother from outside DBN.

Not that it matters, but how do they determine the ranking?
I know there's post count and sign up date and all that, but what gets considered in the ranking. Is it your performance at the combine or something?
BigFan Wrote:
Fake members = increase the assumed amount of listeners/followers = $$$ for their up coming contract

I was talking about on here.
Does anyone know what's going on with tomb? It's been down for awhile. I bet JIW is gonna have a nervous breakdown if they don't get it back up soon
negadave Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:

Does anyone know what's going on with tomb? It's been down for awhile. I bet JIW is gonna have a nervous breakdown if they don't get it back up soon
No clue. Never knew it was down. Lately I've been going there about once a week.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:
negadave Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:

No clue. Never knew it was down. Lately I've been going there about once a week.

More like he's going to have a breakdown from not getting much recognition on the show lately. Haven't heard his name in a while.
LeNeve Wrote:DBN members that are still ranked at TOMB.

5. Airhej
6. Jotaka
7. Jdubb
9. Mercer
11. Cunty
12. Bigfan
13. Joe
15. Derick
18. AP Bikini Team
21. LeNeve
24. Pete Nice
28. Burnt servo (rocking a big DBN signature on TOMB.)
30. Beckster
32. edoblin
45. Nussie T. (loser.)

Fixed
negadave Wrote:
and it seems like alot of you guys know eachother from outside DBN.
99% of us have never met in real life
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
negadave Wrote:
and it seems like alot of you guys know eachother from outside DBN.
99% of us have never met in real life

Derick had a man date once with Pokes...
Pete had a party and Derick and Mercer went.
and Pete and Air_Hej had a man date too!

Did I miss anyone?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some really funny/good photo shops from TOMB LeNeve 2 1,265 08-24-2020, 06:43 AM
Last Post: monika
  TOMB Raiding... Wish Upon A Star SiriusXM Contest JDubb 6 2,834 12-24-2010, 01:26 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Doing some TOMB raiding; The "Would You Do Her" Game - NSFW JDubb 28 9,038 06-26-2009, 08:46 PM
Last Post: AirHej
  TOMB Raiding: Offish Explanation for MoLLY's answer Brian 1 1,378 05-12-2009, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  TOMB Rooski 3 2,072 04-24-2009, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Joe