Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone at DBN... BDH is here...
Well, I got in touch with Joe today to help activate my account here... for some reason, after the server switch, I tried getting back here but the e-mail notification never came... all good now...

As I always vanity search to see what peeps are saying about me, I will address some of the things that have been discussed....

1) Yes, my first NEW car was only purchased at 36 years old... used cars were always the way to go for me... no parents money to help out and being a bouncer and pro wrestler just didnt enable me to afford anything but... thanks for judging me, though, Derick...

2) Pete Nice... its really too bad that we couldnt have gotten in touch before my trip... it wouldve been so cool to hang with you, bro... I ended up leaving Weds, after a frustrating day of driving through downtown NY... I am hoping to go back sometime this summer, so we will definitely hook up then... also, nutshots have never affected me... maybe the years of steroid use shrunk them so much that I just dont feel it anymore...lol

3) The whole "battle" between TOMB and DBN has run its course, IMO... I will remain faithful to TOMB because it is my home... anyone that sees a problem with that is the hater and needs to look at both sides of the coin... as far as any kind of sabotage goes, I would like to think you all know me better than that... I consider the majority of members here close friends, even though we've never met... I am still disappointed that you let the stupid BS create a distance between us, but I also understand the reasoning behind it...

Dont forget... as I said before, I have been a mod and member on MANY msg boards over the last 6 years and have been on both sides of these things, so perhaps I just have developed an indifference to censorship and shit... I dunno, I just like you guys and girls and wish things could go back to the way they were... BUT, things change and I must adapt, so here I am, adapting...

4) Jessica Skyy was BRUTAL!!! Not a terrible looking girl, but WAY less attractive than her pics... and her ass wasnt really that big... I mean, it was bigger than it should be, for her stature... but, nothing like Kardashians or Vidas... and her stories, embellished or not, were gross... great radio, mind you...

My trip to NY was awesome and the guys were great... they treated me like they knew me for years and it was greatly appreciated... I cant get over how Covino was WAYYYY more gentlemanly than I had imagined... definitely steps it up a notch on air... Rich and Sara took my buddy and I to the Mets/Braves game and I assume he got comped some tickets cuz when I offered to pay, he politely declined... very cool of him...

Before the game, Rich, Sara, Spot, Sami J, and Mark hit Dave's BBQ with us and we got to shoot the shit... good times... Covino had to go home to take care of Laylas dogs, so he missed the fun...

Tuesday, we were invited back into the studio... again, very cool of them... was gonna do Spotcenter with Spoot, but by the time he finished work, I was WAY too tired to hop back in the car...

Weds, I got to meet Sterger and check out the apartment she shares with Spot... unfortunately, he had already left for the Hot 100 party...

Overall, I had a great time... couldnt believe the cost of all the incidentals, though... parking downtown was $39/day... I spent around $60 in tolls in 3 days... I'm really looking forward to doing it again when I have a little more time to spend...
i wasnt judging, just commenting, for me, i always like to have new cars, it seems like they are less trouble. But i'm 31 yrs old, and dont own a house, most people my age have invested in one, i have not, judge as you may.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick is in fact leaving his rented place to move into a box in the city. I'd talk some shit because I own a house, but without a job I have have to borrow that box from Derick. I have also never owned a new car.

Anyway, glad to see you on here BDH. You can call TOMB home, but you'll always have friends here that enjoy seeing you stop by.
I'm with you BDH...I'm 41 and never have had a "new" car...probably never will either. I buy them a year old with 12K miles for $15K less than a new one. I own one house, rental property, and a house in the mountains and a condo at the beach. If you want cool shit you learn to manage your money. "New" cars aren't a priority. As soon as you cross over the curb they're used anyway.
Hey BDH, it's about time. It's good to see you, where've you been?
Great to see ya here BDH!

Two things:

1. Rich likes you WAY more than he likes me, he always makes me give him money for Mets tickets when we go

2. Why did you go see Jenn? Did you contact her yourself or was it Spot related? I have met Jenn several times before and personally think she is a real cool chick with a great personality, a totally different person from Sara from the sounds of it, but still a real cool chick.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Great to see ya here BDH!

Two things:

1. Rich likes you WAY more than he likes me, he always makes me give him money for Mets tickets when we go

2. Why did you go see Jenn? Did you contact her yourself or was it Spot related? I have met Jenn several times before and personally think she is a real cool chick with a great personality, a totally different person from Sara from the sounds of it, but still a real cool chick.

I went to see Jenn because we were hoping to enter into a business arrangement of sorts.... she was nice...
BDH Wrote:

Two things:

I went to see Jenn because we were hoping to enter into a business arrangement of sorts.... she was nice...

I used the "business arrangement " line on a girl tonight. Didn't work out to well.

Welcome to the site bro, nice to have u.
BDH Wrote:

Two things:

Yeah she is cool chick.

Your the man BDH. Stop by more often.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Antivirus is the need of computers that makes them virus and we are going to give you full support to get the best antivirus installed in your computers and laptops. Download norton antivirus package with us - install norton internet security today. Norton will prevent virus-infected emails and instant messages from spreading, so you can feel secure while you keep in touch. Lastly, Norton blocks browser exploits and protects against infected Web sites. Surf the Internet with confidence. visit norton.com/setup product key now.
Antivirus is the need of computers that makes them virus and we are going to give you full support to get the best antivirus installed in your computers and laptops. Download norton antivirus package with us - download norton setup . Download and introduce activate norton setup Sign In to Norton. On the off chance that you don't have a Norton account, click Create an Account and complete the sign up procedure. In the Get Started window, click Enter a New Product Key. To take a crack at Automatic Renewal Service for your Norton membership. Norton is the most reliable antivirus and we are giving you the full support to get it installed in your laptops and computers - install norton setup with product key .
Webroot is very well known for its immense security from the spyware, viruses. In order to protect your system from the spyware or any other viruses,visit: www.webroot.com/safe today. Makes the web safe for your kids to explore and helps your kids balance their time spent .. Internet Security Plus with Antivirus Protection by..... webroot.com/safe . webroot cyber security is a ultimate internet security suite for complete protection against today's diverse range of threat on windows. key features are 100% secure secure shopping, 1 click virus scanning, malicious website filtering, unblock antivirus.if you want to install it then visit webroot product key now. It is all time best protective antivirus and anti-spyware .
Do you want to install webroot in your computer?? here we are proving you best support to get it installed in your computer. install webroot keycode now. Install the best antivirus in your computer with the best support team. we are providing webroot installation - webroot.com/safe keycode . It is real time protection technology and it is safer , faster and more complete than ever before.if want to install it then visit webroot activation code now.
Install webroot with premium help and best tech team and make your computer virus - download webroot with activation code . Download install webroot with activation code to remove virus from your computer with the best support team.
It is all time best protective antivirus and anti-spyware .It is real time protection technology and it is safer , faster and more complete than ever before.if want to install it then visit How to activate webroot safe our site. Install the best antivirus in your computer with the best support team. we are providing webroot installation - webroot activation with keycode now.