Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFC in UAE
This is a loaded card. Penn vs. Edgar and Anderson Silva vs. Maia. This is the first time I'm actually hoping Penn loses. I really like Edgar. Likable guy and a great up and coming fighter, especially since even if he wins, Penn is going to vacate the belt and move up in weight permanently. Silva is going to kill Maia, and then he might either go down in class to fight GSP or maybe even move up to take on Machita. Very interesting to see how it goes.

As far as Gracie vs Hughes, i HATE Hughs. I hope Gracie kills him lol
I heard silva says he would never fight machida. They're training partners and he says he's like a brother to him. I'd like to see Frankie edgar win too, but i'm not sure if he can beat penn on the ground
In my opinion, last nights UFC was sooooooooooooooooo boring. Silva is a loser, with no class. If youre that much better than your opponent, finish him off, don't dance and be a jerk for 5 rounds.

If he faces GSP and attempts to act like that, he's gonna need reconstructive surgery to his face, and possibly have his spleen removed.
Did you people realize that they posted the results of the fight prior to the actual airing of the fight? I didn't even bother after hearing how dull it was.

Silva is an ass and Dana needs to set him straight. I am tired of his dancing around like a damn fool.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:Did you people realize that they posted the results of the fight prior to the actual airing of the fight? I didn't even bother after hearing how dull it was.

Silva is an ass and Dana needs to set him straight. I am tired of his dancing around like a damn fool.

Yeah they were at 1pm when the "replay" was at 10pm. They have to report results immediately or they would be considered exhibition fights. That's why the fights you see on the Ultimate Fighter don't count towards their records.