Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Circus circus
What ever happened with Rich and Spot at the circus? Did Rich give up his row B seats to sit in row J with Spot? I must have missed the circus review
[Image: circus2.jpg]
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
I know they posted a REAL gay picture of the two of them at the circus eating popcorn and cotton candy with balloons and gay toys.

Not sure about the seats though.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I know they posted a REAL gay picture of the two of them at the circus eating popcorn and cotton candy with balloons and gay toys.

I think they shared a seat.
Pete Nice Wrote:I know they posted a REAL gay picture of the two of them at the circus eating popcorn and cotton candy with balloons and gay toys.

Hope this works.

[Image: eyt.jpg][/quote]
LeNeve Wrote:

Hope this works.

[Image: eyt.jpg]
[/quote]
Spot looks way too happy
BigFan Wrote:Spot looks way too happy
That's because Rich is butlering him.
BigFan Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Hope this works.

[Image: eyt.jpg]
Spot looks way too happy[/quote]
I feel bad for the little kid that had to sit behind Rich's big head and that huge hat